Pristine Anabolics Intro

Today's Promos:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on oils and orals
-Sust is $20/vial
-Deca and EQ are $25/vial

We are starting to run out of quite a few products, raws seem to be coming by horseback at the moment. We are out of:

-Test E
-NPP
-DHB
-Mast E
-Anavar
-Proviron

Now that China is cracking down on fentanyl, it may big down the whole system

Explored investment and business opportunities that required time away from places like this. What have I missed in thes underground?

Trenity was in a hurry to get things going so he gave us all $500 in free gear, showed us pics of his wife’s boobies and flew us to Vegas where we all got a turn with the Olsen twins...
It worked and now we’re all shills for Pristine.
Hate you missed it man! Next time though

Does anyone else get real gassy on Anavar? I decided to throw it in...and I have been super gassy. Its unreal

Trenity was in a hurry to get things going so he gave us all $500 in free gear, showed us pics of his wife’s boobies and flew us to Vegas where we all got a turn with the Olsen twins...
It worked and now we’re all shills for Pristine.
Hate you missed it man! Next time though
Lmao...thats funny shit!

Does anyone else get real gassy on Anavar? I decided to throw it in...and I have been super gassy. Its unreal

Nope. No more than usual. But i'm coming to find that i don't experience the sides that others are reporting either. Back pumps, heart burn, etc. But i'm noticing the strength and recovery benefits, which tells me, by way of the good ol' feelz, that it's legit.

Either i'm not prone to sides, due to conservative dosing, it's possibly underdosed or i'm just indestructible. i'm going on a hunch that it's the last one. :D

I’m inclined to agree, though Bama proved yesterday they are quite overrated as well once they played a team outside the SEC

Georgia is in the SEC bro. I'm a Georgia fan and if anything I think Bama showed once again that they are NOT overrated and will pose problems to anyone. It's always a four quarter game with them. I don't think they're quite as good as previous teams but definately still at the top.

Yeah bro you've got the right idea for sure. The less you use of the seasoning they give you, the healthier it is. That's where alot of the high sodium comes from. I always take the noodles and boil the shit out of them, and then pour that water off, and then do it a little more to wash all of those starches off. Dudes in prison would boil a bunch of ramen and then pour off that starchy water and save it. They would take a clean rag and rub that same water down on their nice prison whites(the ones we would wear to visits), and then stick them under the mattress laid out when they slept. The next day when they would take them out, the clothes would be stiff and look like they came from the dry cleaners. True story. That's when I made the decision to start cleaning the noodles first lol
Inmates are so fucking creative. I sometimes wonder what could have been if some of them would have applied that creativity to a legal endeavor before getting locked up.

Nope. No more than usual. But i'm coming to find that i don't experience the sides that others are reporting either. Back pumps, heart burn, etc. But i'm noticing the strength and recovery benefits, which tells me, by way of the good ol' feelz, that it's legit.

Either i'm not prone to sides, due to conservative dosing, it's possibly underdosed or i'm just indestructible. i'm going on a hunch that it's the last one. :D
If it anything other than the last one bro, then your gonna have to change your handle. You cant have that name unless you are in fact, indestructible. Lol

Inmates are so fucking creative. I sometimes wonder what could have been if some of them would have applied that creativity to a legal endeavor before getting locked up.
Some of the most intelligent and the smartest dudes I've ever met was when I was locked up. Alot of them just lost their way

I do Bad on Dbol.
Well I'll just see if it continues as I move along. It's not a big deal, but I just wanted to see if anyone else knew what I was talking about. I'm sure it does in fact have something to do with the Anavar, but I have also been eating like a fucking horse lately too. We shall see.

Well I'll just see if it continues as I move along. It's not a big deal, but I just wanted to see if anyone else knew what I was talking about. I'm sure it does in fact have something to do with the Anavar, but I have also been eating like a fucking horse lately too. We shall see.

It doesn’t go away when I do a Dbol Cycle. The Wife hates that shit. Dbol/Protein Gas is Aweful.

Georgia is in the SEC bro. I'm a Georgia fan and if anything I think Bama showed once again that they are NOT overrated and will pose problems to anyone. It's always a four quarter game with them. I don't think they're quite as good as previous teams but definately still at the top.
My bad - shows how little I care about the SEC. but that blows my point lol, except that Bama played cake teams this year until GA, then they almost lost. Oh yeah, forgot about The Citadel lmao

Oral form is fine.

Solgar makes a great product to use. Check them out.

But sometimes my friend has a dog that gets fatigue syndrome and the vetunary prescribed a bottle to him to give to give to his pet.

Might have your pet checked out ....
B12 or B6?