Pristine Anabolics Intro

I thought they already did, didn’t OSU lose to OU in 2016 but win last year, or was it the other way around?

Not a fan of OSU or Urban but he’s a good coach and the big-12 has 0 defense. The PAC-12 has also been known as an offensive conference, prob due to to Oregon under Chip Kelly but at least some teams have defense. The PAC-12 champ game ended in a 10-3 win for Washington and the only TD was a pick 6 lol. Was a total defensive game and very entertaining. Both teams had too 20 defenses. I love those low scoring defensive battles, totally different than low scoring games due to sloppiness. Hate all these new rules they made geared towards offenses scoring more.

I would not be surprised if they just kept Georgia at #4 lol
Yeah, it was the other way around. We smacked them like little bitches then they came back and did the same. And then that asshole player of theirs decided to plant their stupid flag in the center of our field. So yeah, I want to see OSU get their revenge on those assholes.

Top ramen, in the bag not the cup, with steak, preferably skirt or flank is my favorite meal. Of course it’s the beef flavor, but I add in some scallions, basal, cilantro and some other herbs while I’m boiling the water, add in all the steak drippings and finally add some of that chili oil paste like you find in those pho restaurants. Shit is good. I’ve tried buying fresh rice noodles, make beef broth using big pieces of bone with all those other ingredients and while good the ramen version is better. Prob all the sodium lol
Yeah bro you've got the right idea for sure. The less you use of the seasoning they give you, the healthier it is. That's where alot of the high sodium comes from. I always take the noodles and boil the shit out of them, and then pour that water off, and then do it a little more to wash all of those starches off. Dudes in prison would boil a bunch of ramen and then pour off that starchy water and save it. They would take a clean rag and rub that same water down on their nice prison whites(the ones we would wear to visits), and then stick them under the mattress laid out when they slept. The next day when they would take them out, the clothes would be stiff and look like they came from the dry cleaners. True story. That's when I made the decision to start cleaning the noodles first lol

I’d like to see OSU get their revenge game on Oklahoma

I hate Oklahoma with the burning passion of a thousand fires, but I have to say I think they would do work on OSU. That offense is basically unstoppable unless you have a d-line full of NFL maulers, ie Bama. OU has a shit defense but so does OSU, and OSU doesn't have quite the offensive firepower to keep up with the gooners for 4 quarters. That said, I think ND, Clemson, and Bama all beat OU 8 out of 10 times. I think it's pretty obvious OU is gonna make the playoff, and based on SOS, I think it's probably the right choice as much as I hate to admit it.

I hate Oklahoma with the burning passion of a thousand fires, but I have to say I think they would do work on OSU. That offense is basically unstoppable unless you have a d-line full of NFL maulers, ie Bama. OU has a shit defense but so does OSU, and OSU doesn't have quite the offensive firepower to keep up with the gooners for 4 quarters. That said, I think ND, Clemson, and Bama all beat OU 8 out of 10 times. I think it's pretty obvious OU is gonna make the playoff, and based on SOS, I think it's probably the right choice as much as I hate to admit it.
They would definitely give OSU. Run for their money and OSU is so unpredictable. Will they be the team that showed up for UM or the team that showed up for Purdue? Last night they were looking sloppy after halftime until they found their rhythm again. That was annoying af.

I saw more fights on chicken day than any other. People would trade their breakfast trays all week just to get an extra chicken tray. Guys would tend to promise their chicken to more than one person...kinda robbing Paul to pay Peter type shit...and it would go down. I've even seen guys jump the chow line and throw down with one of the servers for shorting them on the size of the piece they got. Lol only in prison.
Chicken day can get loose in Florida. I'll buy that chicken if your selling it tho. Got a sack for two

Been gones a while. With 2,200 posts you either turned outs ok or there's a lot of shits posting going on in here.

ND is the only team in the country more consistently overrated than my Longhorns. They do appear to have a pretty solid D though.
I like the Notre dame program, just don't feel they are physical enough to compete with Alabama or clemson. But don't even get me started on the big 10.they are even more overrated

Today's Promos:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on oils and orals
-Sust is $20/vial
-Deca and EQ are $25/vial

We are starting to run out of quite a few products, raws seem to be coming by horseback at the moment. We are out of:

-Test E
-NPP
-DHB
-Mast E
-Anavar
-Proviron

Like real well? as in not a single hair, disappearing act, or other incident?

I'll still read every page before deciding but hoping someone can spoon-feed me the good stuff before I dives in.
Few complaints about certain hormones not crashing and one with either overdosed Test E 250 or slightly under dosed Test 400 lol, however you want to look at it. No floaters, no disappearing acts or other incidents. Both have had good bloods and good lab analysis (if you trust Jano).