Pristine Anabolics Intro

I love a butterfinger but damn if I don't hate having to pick half of the damn thing out of my teeth after I eat one. Do they make Charleston Chews anymore? I ate the shit out of Charleston Chews in my younger days. Snickers ftmfw though.

Hope you got a big 'ol chimney bro, and I like oatmeal raisin cookies and almond milk.
Rural king sales Charleston chews, ill have one waiting for ya with your cookies. Almond milk? You ain’t tried Fairlife?

Chimney? You’ll have to back the truck up to my back door.

Rural king sales Charleston chews, ill have one waiting for ya with your cookies. Almond milk? You ain’t tried Fairlife?

Chimney? You’ll have to back the truck up to my back door.

Fairlife will work too. If there are charleston chews I will bring a semi full of raws and mct oil.

Shit fuck the candy bars...I'll have you a stripper pole right by the fireplace with 2 chicks waiting for you. Maybe they will let you eat a Charleston chew out af their snatch

How much gear do I get for that @Trenity

I’m fixing to come out of cruise mode.
Gonna give Tren A a run and the cycle after that gonna try ADROL/WINNY combo.

You’re my santie clause those year, @Trenity
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA RUN WITH THE TREN?
I love a butterfinger but damn if I don't hate having to pick half of the damn thing out of my teeth after I eat one. Do they make Charleston Chews anymore? I ate the shit out of Charleston Chews in my younger days. Snickers ftmfw though.
That ain’t no shit there

Any advice on Test-E pip? 2nd cycle and my first pin made my vg feel like aids. Thinking of trying quads anyone hit the VL from the side horizontally instead of the top/front?

Any advice on Test-E pip? 2nd cycle and my first pin made my vg feel like aids. Thinking of trying quads anyone hit the VL from the side horizontally instead of the top/front?
I only pin quads from the side. Photo shows a great way to find a safe spot (where your thumb lands, left hand on right leg, right hand on left leg).

Basically anywhere along the line from your hip to your knee +/-3” from the center of that line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 56
I only pin quads from the side. Photo shows a great way to find a safe spot (where your thumb lands, left hand on right leg, right hand on left leg).

Basically anywhere along the line from your hip to your knee +/-3” from the center of that line.
what size pin you use for quads

what size pin you use for quads
1”x23g used to be my norm but liking 25g right now, both 1” and 5/8” worked well and I imagine much less tissue damage (or atleast spreading it out more). I’m pretty lean so depth hasnt been an issue for me.

Vastus lateralis , half way up from the knee to the hip. 45 deg angle with the needle

Vastus lateralis , half way up from the knee to the hip. 45 deg angle with the needle
Seems hard to explain and everyone seems to have their own method. As long as you’ve got the meat, point the pin towards your femur and you’re good lol. I know @tengtren does his from the top down into the VL.

HEY @Worf IM GOING TO RUN TREN ACE AT LIKE 350 SOLO FOR 8 WEEKS JUST SO I CAN SEE HOW I RESPOND.

I have only ran Tren once before. It was like 10 years ago, I had no idea what Tren even was and it became a wild ride. I tried to stop it but unfortunately the sides kept coming because it was Tren E.

Since finding this place, and being more experienced and at a different place in my life lol I’m going to give it another shot