Pristine Anabolics Intro

I quit pinning quads because the PIP never stopped - thought it was just virgin muscle the first few times. The last two times I did it, I hit my nerve. Delts it is!
That’s my reason for avoiding it. Seems inevitable, I see very few people talk about the minimal pip with pinning quads lol.
I stick to delts and glutes

HEY @Worf IM GOING TO RUN TREN ACE AT LIKE 350 SOLO FOR 8 WEEKS JUST SO I CAN SEE HOW I RESPOND.

I have only ran Tren once before. It was like 10 years ago, I had no idea what Tren even was and it became a wild ride. I tried to stop it but unfortunately the sides kept coming because it was Tren E.

Since finding this place, and being more experienced and at a different place in my life lol I’m going to give it another shot
You got to do a test base

That’s my reason for avoiding it. Seems inevitable, I see very few people talk about the minimal pip with pinning quads lol.
I stick to delts and glutes
how many people are getting pip from this guys test e

Funny how different preferred sites are.

I love quads because there’s tons of real estate, plenty of depth, I can shorten it (extend leg) in front of me and be fully visible with both hands free.

Can’t speak for E but the Cyp is great. I believe a few pages back he mentioned a handful of people getting PIP. Can’t please everyone.
always going to get a percentage, just want to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.. and the most important thing is how the source deals with it

and I'm not complaining, more of a situation to see how this source handles things. so far, he's been very good

and I'm not complaining, more of a situation to see how this source handles things. so far, he's been very good
I thought his NPP was killing me and he straight up offered to replace it with a different carrier base if shooting it alone confirmed it was the issue. His communication has been top notch. Didn’t have to taken him up on it as the NPP wasn’t the issue, but i believe he’s motivated to keep us happy.

I had trouble with safflower test cyp, got very unpleasant pip from it. He replaced 7 vials of it with MCT no questions

So we do have just under 20 bottles of Test E 300 left, we were holding them for an order, but they are back up for grabs now.

Current Promos:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on oils and orals
-Test E is $20/vial until it's gone
-First order over $300 today gets an extra 3 free vials of Sust/Test C/Test E/Deca/EQ