Pristine Anabolics Intro

Two weeks without a touchdown. I got a tracking number after a week but that only says a label was made, still hasn't actually been shipped. Not sure what's going on but two weeks is inexcusable for a domestic source IMO.
Has @Trenity been communicating

It’s tough trying to keep up with this thread when I gotta read through so many dick jokes and scam stories for 30 fucking minutes lmao.....

ya know, I'm more concerned that this source has a couple of outstanding orders. He should be explaining it to the board, and what he's doing about it

Hey guys, just want to give a small update on the dhb pip. Been doing .75cc and 1cc shots and they've been pain free. Threw 2cc into my quad 2 days ago and I must say it's still pretty tolerable. Definitely feel it but in no way crippling.

One question I have is, one of my vials has a large crystal that refuses to drop back into solution no matter how hot I get that vial. All the others went back fine. Should I just draw with a smaller needle to ensure I dont dra the crystal or keep trying to drop it back into solution?

Hey guys, just want to give a small update on the dhb pip. Been doing .75cc and 1cc shots and they've been pain free. Threw 2cc into my quad 2 days ago and I must say it's still pretty tolerable. Definitely feel it but in no way crippling.

One question I have is, one of my vials has a large crystal that refuses to drop back into solution no matter how hot I get that vial. All the others went back fine. Should I just draw with a smaller needle to ensure I dont dra the crystal or keep trying to drop it back into solution?
How long have you left the heat on it? Some things take a considerable amount of time to go back into solution

Super hot hair dryer for 45 mins was longest attempt. Gets hot enough to not be able to touch the vial honestly. Assumed thatd be enough lol

Keep heating it up. It will go back into solution. Use a candle warmer, set a timer so you don’t forget. I had to have one of my vials on there for about 4 hours. Had a few stubborn crystals that finally dissolved.

i stuck mine in dry rice that I heated up in the microwave. took heating the rice (without the vial in it) a few times