Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hey is it pretty normal to get more vascular within the first week of using Var? ...because I am. The veins that run down the bicep on both arms are popping now full force. They usually don't until I bust arms in the gym, but now they are doing it all day the past couple days. I'm loving that

One more day and shit would a hit the fan! Lol

Glad you got your shit quick and in one piece. What orals are you gonna run?
Yeah one more day and I’d have probably let a curse word slip out, that would’ve been ugly for everybody lol!!

I went with dbol and drol. Haven’t ran drol before. I usually don’t run orals. I just never had great and wonderful experiences with orals.
I’ve read some posts that @Roger rabbit commented about running two separate orals in a week split. Wanted to give that a try at the end of my blast.
Now that I’m talking about it @Roger rabbit i was thinking of running the dbol for 3 days then day 4 take the dbol and anadrol together, followed by 3 days drol. If that makes sense lol. What do ya think about this weekly split?
And anyone else's comments are welcome as well!

Hey is it pretty normal to get more vascular within the first week of using Var? ...because I am. The veins that run down the bicep on both arms are popping now full force. They usually don't until I bust arms in the gym, but now they are doing it all day the past couple days. I'm loving that
Never used var but it’s on the “to try” list lol. Glad you’re enjoying it! I’m not a vascular guy but mast p has made me more vascular than anything I’ve used. Just didn’t like the high volume pinning. Takes a lot of oil to get 600-800mg a week lol for me anyway.

Yeah one more day and I’d have probably let a curse word slip out, that would’ve been ugly for everybody lol!!

I went with dbol and drol. Haven’t ran drol before. I usually don’t run orals. I just never had great and wonderful experiences with orals.
I’ve read some posts that @Roger rabbit commented about running two separate orals in a week split. Wanted to give that a try at the end of my blast.
Now that I’m talking about it @Roger rabbit i was thinking of running the dbol for 3 days then day 4 take the dbol and anadrol together, followed by 3 days drol. If that makes sense lol. What do ya think about this weekly split?
And anyone else's comments are welcome as well!
I did the dbol and drol split like 6 months ago for about 4 weeks. 3 days droll, 3 days dbol all the way through. I would have ran it longer but I got real lethargic and stopped. I did however like the gains. I got really strong

Drol and winny split is better

Never used var but it’s on the “to try” list lol. Glad you’re enjoying it! I’m not a vascular guy but mast p has made me more vascular than anything I’ve used. Just didn’t like the high volume pinning. Takes a lot of oil to get 600-800mg a week lol for me anyway.
Dude that's the one thing I HATE about running gear. It's not the frequent pinning...I just really hate pinning alot of oil at once. This is why I will always jump on high dosed gear in mig anytime I can. No one really does it though

I did the dbol and drol split like 6 months ago for about 4 weeks. 3 days droll, 3 days dbol all the way through. I would have ran it longer but I got real lethargic and stopped. I did however like the gains. I got really strong

Yeah not wanting that lethargic feeling :(
Also never tried winny. Pretty much wanted to make some gains at the ass end of this blast. That’s why I went with those two.

Dude that's the one thing I HATE about running gear. It's not the frequent pinning...I just really hate pinning alot of oil at once. This is why I will always jump on high dosed gear in mig anytime I can. No one really does it though
Between the frequency of pins and the volume of oil I’m just kind of done with short esters. Like you said the frequent pins I can tolerate but the high oil volume is what sucks lol.

Also never tried winny. Pretty much wanted to make some gains at the ass end of this blast. That’s why I went with those two.
I don't handle most orals well, so my experience may not be a good one to gauge what you may experience. I am running Var now and am doing fine, but its mild compared to those two. I'm sure if you dose the two reasonably you will be fine. If you did like 50dbol then 50drol

This[emoji115] drol+ winny.

Adding drol plus dbol will bring on the lethargic feeling.

Drol+winny like mention before is better. Helps skip out that experience of lethargy and other sides.

Winny+ drol is very synergistic.

NPP and DHB are back in stock and Bold Cyp 200 is ready to go.

Current Promo:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on oils and orals
-Test E 300 is $20/vial until stock is out
-Orders of $500+ get 5 free vials chosen from:

Test C/Sust/Deca/NPP/EQ/Inj Sdrol OR (2)Test Prop

@Trenity

i can't seem to find the post where you mentioned it, but i believe you said you were switching over to MCT?

Is this for all injectables, and what would be a rough timeline on when that happens?

Yes, I am going to start brewing everything in MCT and small batches of the staples in safflower. We should have just about everything in MCT by the end of next week.

Adding drol plus dbol will bring on the lethargic feeling.

Drol+winny like mention before is better. Helps skip out that experience of lethargy and other sides.

Winny+ drol is very synergistic.
Well hell lol. I thought I read dbol and drol was a good combo.
Think I should just run dbol or drol just separate then? Like save the drol and add winny for a future cycle?

Well hell lol. I thought I read dbol and drol was a good combo.
Think I should just run dbol or drol just separate then? Like save the drol and add winny for a future cycle?
Do you not have var or winny on hand right now?

If not, and if you are looking for a little bulk at the end of this cycle like you said, I would run the dbol now. Save the drol, get some winny, and run them together on your next one...and run them at the end again like you are doing this time.
The Drol and winny together gives you some good, dry, mass. Running the dbol at the end of this one may make you have some wet gains, but I'm assuming you're good with that.

@Jrock83 , @Roger rabbit ,what about dbol and var, or dbol and proviron, I was considering one of the 2 together
Never done dbol and var together, and I've never done dbol and proviron together. But as @Roger rabbit said, I cant see it being a bad combo. I love proviron so much. It wont do shit for mass or strength, but it would give you dry gains on that dbol, and it will definitely boost libido. Proviron is great