Pristine Anabolics Intro

We do not have any packs that have not been shipped. There isn't a whole lot I can do about packs getting stuck somewhere in the postal system. The people who are having an issue have been communicated with via email. I don't think it's wise to say much more than that here. In the end, nobody will be left hanging no matter what.

We do not have any packs that have not been shipped. There isn't a whole lot I can do about packs getting stuck somewhere in the postal system. The people who are having an issue have been communicated with via email. I don't think it's wise to say much more than that here. In the end, nobody will be left hanging no matter what.
Thanks Trenity, appreciate it, that's all we ask for, is communication

I love older women. They know what they want, they have skills, and you don't have to constantly entertain them.

@Trenity

i can't seem to find the post where you mentioned it, but i believe you said you were switching over to MCT?

Is this for all injectables, and what would be a rough timeline on when that happens?

I was gonna post this yesterday but after being away from here for only a day and a half I come back and find myself way behind on reading up on the threads lol. Crazy! And I’m still trying to get caught up lol.

Anyway, ordered some orals from @Trenity took 6 days from order placed to receive. (As long as it’s under a week for t/a (domestic) I’ll never complain lol.)
All was good with communication, packaging, ect...

I was gonna post this yesterday but after being away from here for only a day and a half I come back and find myself way behind on reading up on the threads lol. Crazy! And I’m still trying to get caught up lol.

Anyway, ordered some orals from @Trenity took 6 days from order placed to receive. (As long as it’s under a week for t/a (domestic) I’ll never complain lol.)
All was good with communication, packaging, ect...
One more day and shit would a hit the fan! Lol

Glad you got your shit quick and in one piece. What orals are you gonna run?