Pristine Anabolics Intro

I quit pinning quads because the PIP never stopped - thought it was just virgin muscle the first few times. The last two times I did it, I hit my nerve. Delts it is!
I havent pinned quads since I had a blood geyser shooting up from my leg when I pulled out the pin.

I’ve been reading up on the inj sdrol and it’s sounds awesome. My main worry is water retention as I’m prone to holding water. I’ve read that it doesn’t cause retention and you wake up with a dry look. And then I’ve also read you gain up to 8lbs quick but it was mainly water. So I’m not sure about it. I’d like to use it as a pwo. Does anyone have any input?

I’ve been reading up on the inj sdrol and it’s sounds awesome. My main worry is water retention as I’m prone to holding water. I’ve read that it doesn’t cause retention and you wake up with a dry look. And then I’ve also read you gain up to 8lbs quick but it was mainly water. So I’m not sure about it. I’d like to use it as a pwo. Does anyone have any input?

I used it for 2 weeks. Ran between 10-28mgs. 10 was perfect & gave me the best workouts of my life, anything above that made me lethargic & made my kidneys feel full and achey the next day and I'd have trouble pissing. Kind of scary. I'd say just start small and work your way up. It's powerful stuff.

I used it for 2 weeks. Ran between 10-28mgs. 10 was perfect & gave me the best workouts of my life, anything above that made me lethargic & made my kidneys feel full and achey the next day and I'd have trouble pissing. Kind of scary. I'd say just start small and work your way up. It's powerful stuff.
Was there any kinda bloat or anything with it? Like I said I’m mainly worried about water retention. I want to keep with the dry look.

Sorry for the lack of clarity fellas. The first order over $300 gets to choose 3 extra vials from any of those options. Someone already took advantage of it, but we'll do it one more time today.

How was your water intake?

Two weeks without a touchdown. I got a tracking number after a week but that only says a label was made, still hasn't actually been shipped. Not sure what's going on but two weeks is inexcusable for a domestic source IMO.

Two weeks without a touchdown. I got a tracking number after a week but that only says a label was made, still hasn't actually been shipped. Not sure what's going on but two weeks is inexcusable for a domestic source IMO.

I guess youre gonna be forever small :(

Lol don't worry, he'll make it right.