Pristine Anabolics Intro

Does anyone have any shipping problem with Pristine?
ItsI been weeks and I haven't received the package.
Have you contacted @Trenity(Pristine) about it yet? How long has it been exactly? He is usually pretty good about responding, and his TA is usually pretty quick. If he said its been shipped, then it's been shipped. The only thing I can tell you is to be patient...it will come.

Have you contacted @Trenity(Pristine) about it yet? How long has it been exactly? He is usually pretty good about responding, and his TA is usually pretty quick. If he said its been shipped, then it's been shipped. The only thing I can tell you is to be patient...it will come.
I did contact them. I was just wondering if anyone had/has the same issue. I've never had any problem before.

It's been almost 3 weeks (19 days precisely).

hit him up and tell him exactly what you see on ID. He'll let you know whats going on.
I've done it, he said he'll send another one if I still have not received the package by Friday.

I'm just curious if this has been the case for anyone or if I need to be worried etc. Lol

Also adding a TPP/NPP blend next week @ 100/100.
the best blend I ever had was tpp\npp\bold cyp 100\100\100 potg. please make that? the stuff may have been overdosed cause was killer at only one cc e3d but pip was a bitch.

The shipping stuff isnt with TRENITY. Everybody is experiencing shipping issues lately. Post office was closed wednesday and its slow this time of year anywway

The USPS (and to a degree FedEx and UPS) knows this season comes every fucking year and what happens? They fall apart...every year.

That’s government run for you.

Just stay in contact. He won’t leave you high and dry even if it wasn’t his fault.

The USPS (and to a degree FedEx and UPS) knows this season comes every fucking year and what happens? They fall apart...every year.

That’s government run for you.

Just stay in contact. He won’t leave you high and dry even if it wasn’t his fault.
But let’s trust them with taking charge of our healthcare and protecting us when they confiscate our guns! What could POSSIBLY go wrong?