Pristine Anabolics Intro

@Trenity - question for you, going back to the Deca: if you mix 300g of powder and the yield is 260, something was making up the other 40g of weight.. what was it?

I really don't know bro. My best guess would be it's more of an error in measuring my oil out than the powder being adulterated. A miscalculation or a brain fart. I know that doesn't look good for me, but that's the truth. My source has given me no reason to believe his powders are not pure. I've seen testing in a few different places on their powders and finished product over the years and they've never come up short on anything. I try to be perfect in my brewing, but I'm not beyond reproach. I will know more after I send the deca in for testing.

I really don't know bro. My best guess would be it's more of an error in measuring my oil out than the powder being adulterated. A miscalculation or a brain fart. I know that doesn't look good for me, but that's the truth. My source has given me no reason to believe his powders are not pure. I've seen testing in a few different places on their powders and finished product over the years and they've never come up short on anything. I try to be perfect in my brewing, but I'm not beyond reproach. I will know more after I send the deca in for testing.
Thanks for your honesty. Do you have plans of sending off your raws for testing or are you going to trust your supplier’s word?

Thanks for your honesty. Do you have plans of sending off your raws for testing or are you going to trust your supplier’s word?

I'm sending raws in for testing. Just waiting for the new batches to come in. Should be very soon.

@janoshik - can you explain this discrepancy? Same batch, same product, different results.
Actually, I'm very happy with the result.
It a result that even the best analytical chemists would be happy with.

I'll use RSD, for it makes it easy to compare...

RSD of 1.3% is extremely good.

RSD under 2% is good when you are actually just injecting the same exact sample again and again.

Here we are talking two different samples.
5% is average accepted RSD in cases like that.

To verify my claim independently input numbers here:
Relative Standard Deviation Calculator

and check for example this:

In chemical analysis what is the generall accepted %RSD. Is there...

Or google many other references.

Hope I helped.

Cheers

Actually, I'm very happy with the result.
It a result that even the best analytical chemists would be happy with.

I'll use RSD, for it makes it easy to compare...

RSD of 1.3% is extremely good.

RSD under 2% is good when you are actually just injecting the same exact sample again and again.

Here we are talking two different samples.
5% is average accepted RSD in cases like that.

To verify my claim independently input numbers here:
Relative Standard Deviation Calculator

and check for example this:

In chemical analysis what is the generall accepted %RSD. Is there...

Or google many other references.

Hope I helped.

Cheers
So you’re saying even if it was the same sample there could or would be deviation?

So you’re saying even if it was the same sample there could or would be deviation?
Yes.

With the system that I use, it's impossible to get under 0.3%-0.5% RSD (relative standard deviation). And without going too much into the detail, I use system and technology that has the lowest possible RSD. (HPLC/UV and yadda yadda).

For example with GC/MS the lowest achievable RSD is about 3-5%, or 10 times that.

Blood tests have 5-10% RSD on the regular, sometimes even 20% in cases of tricky analytes to put it into a perspective.

Yes.

With the system that I use, it's impossible to get under 0.3%-0.5% RSD (relative standard deviation). And without going too much into the detail, I use system and technology that has the lowest possible RSD. (HPLC/UV and yadda yadda).

For example with GC/MS the lowest achievable RSD is about 3-5%, or 10 times that.

Blood tests have 5-10% RSD on the regular, sometimes even 20% in cases of tricky analytes to put it into a perspective.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. To be honest, a lot went over my head and so I’m forced to either take your word for it or discard it. In the end, the result differences were minimal and not completely off base.

I don’t want tren in my dhb! I bought 12 vials. You gonna replace it!!!? Of course I sent my dhb out for testing. I’ll wait till then. I just wanna know your position; no fucking way not flushing contaminated the whole fucking batch, maybe a vial or two!

I’m unaware of the testing setup; is it possible the contain happened on the other end? The entire process is open to human error from brew to test result.

Let us know how the test comes back. Who’s testing it?

I don’t want tren in my dhb! I bought 12 vials. You gonna replace it!!!? Of course I sent my dhb out for testing. I’ll wait till then. I just wanna know your position; no fucking way not flushing contaminated the whole fucking batch, maybe a vial or two!

I’ll buy what u got left