Pristine Anabolics Intro

Hog72:
You won’t have to buy the 11+ vials I’ll give it to you free and I’ll pay the shipping if my test results confirm it’s garbage.im a couple weeks out from results. If they are bad hit me up, they are yours.

This is more a comment on Jano’s testing.

Two test results for NPP:

Horonimo 146.99 mg/ml
BrianNOLA 149.77 mg/ml

Those numbers look real close to me. Anyone experienced enough to comment if that’s good correlation? Does that validate Jano’s testing? Or should someone tag master.on in here to comment?

How in the hell does any result validate someone’s honesty????????

He’s a proven liar. How are you going to stop them from choosing to lie at any point they do choose in the future.

Wow... Are you going to test out child molesters openening a childcare center by seeing if they can babysit one single night without touching a kid too?

That’s why I wanted to point out two separate tests on the same product. That’s important. Anyone can assign close random bullshit numbers to anything but having the same thing tested with similar results confirms Jano’s not just bullshitting tests.

Again... this does NOT confirm he is not bullshitting tests. In fact your statement has already been proven to be bullshit as he has already been PROVEN to have bullshitten at least one test.

Why the hell are you in here promoting a proven fraudulent testing service????

How in the hell does any result validate someone’s honesty????????

He’s a proven liar. How are you going to stop them from choosing to lie at any point they do choose in the future.

Wow... Are you going to test out child molesters openening a childcare center by seeing if they can babysit one single night without touching a kid too?

Well, that’s why I was asking QUESTIONS

Chime in and attack whoever you want. Just don’t know why you’re attacking me when I’m asking if there’s anyone smart enough to comment on the results.

Well, that’s why I was asking QUESTIONS

Chime in and attack whoever you want. Just don’t know why you’re attacking me when I’m asking if there’s anyone smart enough to comment on the results.

Are you truly claiming to be unaware of Jano’s history????

I’m glad that you inquire. I’m not attacking you. Please refer to the sticky about him where it is quoted his admission of guilt to fraudulent testing.

The testing was blind. There are a shitload of hormones he tests for. Nearly impossible to get his results and be faking/guessing. You didn’t do to well in school I’m guessing?

Are you truly claiming to be unaware of Jano’s history????

I’m glad that you inquire. I’m not attacking you. Please refer to the sticky about him where it is quoted his admission of guilt to fraudulent testing.

Two separate members sent in blind samples that happened to be the same product from the same batch. How would you fake/lie/fraud that?

I’m not defending/promoting Jano but that’s the first time two separate samples of the same product happened to be submitted. That’s all I was pointing out.

Hog72:
You won’t have to buy the 11+ vials I’ll give it to you free and I’ll pay the shipping if my test results confirm it’s garbage.im a couple weeks out from results. If they are bad hit me up, they are yours.
Geez bro is the kidney tickler necessary as an avatar!?

I don’t want tren in my dhb! I bought 12 vials. You gonna replace it!!!? Of course I sent my dhb out for testing. I’ll wait till then. I just wanna know your position; no fucking way not flushing contaminated the whole fucking batch, maybe a vial or two!
What's with the dick pic?

You guys get so bent out of shape either supporting or attacking people you’ve never met before. I don’t get it. If you want to spend your time searching for threads to shout your message for or against someone I guess that’s your choice. If you don’t believe Jano is legit do not use him or recognize his test results. If you think Pristine is being careless stop using his gear.

The entirety of this conversation takes place in a black market. Understand that and take it for what it is.

In this case, jano’s testing seems relevant; same batch of same source sent separate times and the results were within scientific reason. There is a Jano bash thread, maybe more than one. Great place for it.

The contam on the DHB can happen anywhere from raws to vial at Pristine or at Jano (unless I misunderstand the method) or even in whoever transferred the samples from their Pristine purchase to sample vials. If you’re requesting a refund or replacement do so privately, report back with results and let everyone judge for themselves.

Still waiting for pristine to show up and answer my question. He should, based on this test alone, refund all dhb purchases. It will be interesting when I get my results! Well prissy we are waiting.