Pristine Anabolics Intro

Kids are doing great, thank you. I don't want to say exactly how many I have but I'll say it's more than a handful, and less than a dozen. With the hospital stays and Christmas together, it pretty much wiped me out. Things are looking up though.
Good to hear bro

Also, funny no matter the issues or tags it isn't until @Mac11wildcat comes and defends that prissy shows up....
Funny you think they’re in any way related or that calling some names is in any way achieving anything.

Half of you have your heart in the right place, a certain other half just loves being the fucking source police. Get over yourselves.

Kids are doing great, thank you. I don't want to say exactly how many I have but I'll say it's more than a handful, and less than a dozen. With the hospital stays and Christmas together, it pretty much wiped me out. Things are looking up though.

Hope things keep looking up for you and the fam dude!!!

Funny you think they’re in any way related or that calling some names is in any way achieving anything.

Half of you have your heart in the right place, a certain other half just loves being the fucking source police. Get over yourselves.
Name calling ?

If you are referring to "prissy" I call all the sources little names, kinda like I do with neighbors. Blue car lady, tractor dude ect.
Here there is titter, gay bear, prissy, super daddy Stan...

IKR, how dare me be wrong ! However I do believe that 3xs is not exactly what was promised in his intro...

Not just picking on you @Pristine Anabloics, I do believe that there should be some accountability. We all get family problems and such, it happens, glad your kid is better.

I can't disagree bro. 3x in the 6 months I've been here is slacking. I'll make up for it though.

0F5E5B02-7123-46C6-B0E0-51053ABBA77B.png
He'll be back, even sources have lives outside of Meso, or so i've been led to believe.

But while i'm musing here, has anyone ever pondered the thought that this source is the other half of Assquach Labs that didn't bitch out and run to SST?

Not saying or accusing or even really entertaining the idea of it being true, but it has crossed my mind a time or two.
Damn, you never know.

You're absolutely right bro, I did say those things and absolutely meant them, still do. Truth is I've had a rough couple of months and my family is swimming in medical bills right now. I know most people here don't really care about a source's personal issues, and I understand that, but it's the simple truth. Money has been super tight and testing my whole line of raws is going to be rather expensive. At the very least, I will get deca and npp sent out soon, with more to follow. As for AL, there will be a donation coming in the next couple of days.

Meso has been great to me, and I really appreciate it. I don't take that for granted. Just trying to get through a little rough patch right now.
Thank you for taking the time to respond bro. I know I’m new here chronologically, but I’ve lurked for a while to learn the Meso ways before joining. I’m just looking for safety for myself and others, not trying to start a fire here. I hope your family is doing well.

Thanks for your explanation regarding that labs should donate. I've wondered why they really should considering that Anabolic Lab really doesn't test ugl gear.[/I
Let me add (because the post you're quoting has been deleted) that sources aren't obligated to donate to AL. Some members are a bit more tough than others on the subject, but the source is free to make up their own minds.

Long before you ( @88GENERAL88 ) joined, we had a scammer, possibly two, that would create threads, show pics of a few vials, fight with members, then disappear after a few noobs took a chance and sent them money.

This bullshit went on for awhile. Eventually myself and others began to ask new sources to provide a donation to AL. One of the reasons being, if they just set up shop here to scam, there's no way they would plunk down a considerable donation. Then we would see the song and dance of excuses and know it was another scam attempt.

i hate to think we're strong arming sources, but they need to prove that they're here to stay and aren't just here to grab a few noob orders and disappear. Spending some of their money/profits on AL is a pretty sure bet that they will stay.
trust and believe, I understand the reason behind having it. However, like Tbagger said give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

trust and believe, I understand the reason behind having it. However, like Tbagger said give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

i'm all for it. From all indications, he's done a fine job thus far and he's human, life happens. i have no problem with that.

But at the same time, if he continually fails to keep a presence here and/or continually fails to live up to his word, then he will eventually lose that benefit of the doubt.

But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

i'm all for it. From all indications, he's done a fine job thus far and he's human, life happens. i have no problem with that.

But at the same time, if he continually fails to keep a presence here and/or continually fails to live up to his word, then he will eventually lose that benefit of the doubt.

But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Well said bro. We’re not here to try and smear or run anyone off. Even though Meso isn’t a source board, it’s good to have reputable sources here. If they don’t uphold their standards THEY set forth and start sliding on things, it gets easier and easier for either them to continue down a path of broken promises or subpar customer service and it also lowers the bar for other sources and allows for scammers to come in.