Pristine Anabolics Intro

Apologize for anything that seemed out of line last night.

My point is this: the guys showing praise for the product and results from it do not seem to be overlapping with the guys in here asking why Pristine hasn’t satisfied their needs on donating, testing, etc.

If you’re going to be a critic on the bad and stay silent on the good (or not even subject yourself to being a customer and trying the product) you’re in this thread for the wrong reason.

@Trenity should absolutely do what he said he would. Testing, to me, being the bigger one.

But in his situation, if my son was in the hospital, I’d have far less concern for Meso than he appears to have.

These source threads teeter on going to shit because it appears to be a hobby of some people to jump in to create drama. By all means, gunk up a dead source thread. But IMO Pristine has lasted because the products satisfy and because he’s continued to respond to the board, even if it isn’t the minute someone voices an issue.

On another note, if you have an issue with an order, be a decent human and take it up with the source PRIVATELY first. Then blow their page up if there’s no response. You wouldn’t do this to any local business. Give the little guys on the web (in any industry) the same consideration to let them make it right before causing a ruckus. This isn’t about Meso, this is about not being a raging consumer douche to any vendor.

This isn’t a source board. It shouldn’t be. We have the luxury of having a couple here. It is a give and take relationship. If you demand things of a source you’re not getting, don’t order.

Apologize for anything that seemed out of line last night.

My point is this: the guys showing praise for the product and results from it do not seem to be overlapping with the guys in here asking why Pristine hasn’t satisfied their needs on donating, testing, etc.

If you’re going to be a critic on the bad and stay silent on the good (or not even subject yourself to being a customer and trying the product) you’re in this thread for the wrong reason.

@Trenity should absolutely do what he said he would. Testing, to me, being the bigger one.

But in his situation, if my son was in the hospital, I’d have far less concern for Meso than he appears to have.

These source threads teeter on going to shit because it appears to be a hobby of some people to jump in to create drama. By all means, gunk up a dead source thread. But IMO Pristine has lasted because the products satisfy and because he’s continued to respond to the board, even if it isn’t the minute someone voices an issue.

On another note, if you have an issue with an order, be a decent human and take it up with the source PRIVATELY first. Then blow their page up if there’s no response. You wouldn’t do this to any local business. Give the little guys on the web (in any industry) the same consideration to let them make it right before causing a ruckus. This isn’t about Meso, this is about not being a raging consumer douche to any vendor.

This isn’t a source board. It shouldn’t be. We have the luxury of having a couple here. It is a give and take relationship. If you demand things of a source you’re not getting, don’t order.
Well said bro

I dont understand why everyone pressures domestic labs to donate, when they never seem to test domestic gear.
I've noticed the same thing, I've also noticed that there aren't many tests done considering how much potential money has been donated.

It would be cool to have a legit NGO in the US test gear.

To me it would be like asking burger king to fund a commercial for McDonald's. Makes no since.
It shows a commitment to being a member of the community here. Its also great marketing, which I'm sure the donation is recouped with the increased sales

It shows a commitment to being a member of the community here. Its also great marketing, which I'm sure the donation is recouped with the increased sales
I just feel the money would be better spent having his own product tested. That would be much better marketing IMO.

I dont understand why everyone pressures domestic labs to donate, when they never seem to test domestic gear.

I've noticed the same thing, I've also noticed that there aren't many tests done considering how much potential money has been donated.

It would be cool to have a legit NGO in the US test gear.

It’s because they don’t have to pay the normal $2500 a month board rent to source here. AL doesn’t normally test domestic UGL gear since they usually don’t remain open for very long. A well known domestic named potg was included in testing in prior years. Also, we have had some shady sources setup and get a few orders and then scam everyone and disappear and then reopen the next week under a different name. If they refuse to donate to AL or procrastinate with some lame excuse, it gives warning that they may not be here with the best intent in mind.

It’s because they don’t have to pay the normal $2500 a month board rent to source here. AL doesn’t normally test domestic UGL gear since they usually don’t remain open for very long. A well known domestic named potg was included in testing in prior years. Also, we have had some shady sources setup and get a few orders and then scam everyone and disappear and then reopen the next week under a different name. If they refuse to donate to AL or procrastinate with some lame excuse, it gives warning that they may not be here with the best intent in mind.
Agree 100%

Donating a couple bucks a month means more to you guys than testing raws/finished products?

The AL donation thing is just a little banner when it comes down to it. You think someone here to fuck people over wouldn’t drop a few bucks to buy some trust? Guess I just don’tnsee it as a differentiator like testing, customer service, or results from the product.

Maybe I’m missing something here. If I am, someone fill me in.

Donating a couple bucks a month means more to you guys than testing raws/finished products?

The AL donation thing is just a little banner when it comes down to it. You think someone here to fuck people over wouldn’t drop a few bucks to buy some trust? Guess I just don’tnsee it as a differentiator like testing, customer service, or results from the product.

Honestly, the only gear I’ve bought in years was tested before brewing. So if a source isn’t currently testing all raws, they can forget my business.

Edit: But whether they test raws or not, the least they can do is donate to our testing program. if they’re not willing to do something as inexpensive as make an AL donation, are it really worth spending your money where they refuse to support our endeavors?

Honestly, the only gear I’ve bought in years was tested before brewing. So if a source isn’t currently testing all raws, they can forget my business.

Edit: But whether they test raws or not, the least they can do is donate to our testing program. if they’re not willing to do something as inexpensive as make an AL donation, are it really worth spending your money where they refuse to support our endeavors?
Who’s endeavors?

My endeavor isn’t to support a lab that doesn’t actually get to testing the products I’m using. My endeavor in being in this thread is to contribute to a personal goal.

I’m by no means a leech here, as most members who see me post would agree. But the value of a testing that’s not done on my products? Meh. And the volume of tests conductee..as stated above...The justification that labs don’t stay around is not applicable here; several months of satisfied users is plenty reason if that’s really why they aren’t testing domestic.

If you wouldn’t buy from a lab testing all raws then I assume you don’t buy from Pristine.

I understand the purpose. But what’s the boundary condition? When does anyone here in this thread benefit from AL testing? At what point is Pristine here long enough to be included in their scope?

Last edited:
Who’s endeavors?

My endeavor isn’t to support a lab that doesn’t actually get to testing the products I’m using. My endeavor in being in this thread is to contribute to a personal goal.

I’m by no means a leech here, as most members who see me post would agree. But the value of a testing that’s not done on my products? Meh. And the volume of tests conductee..as stated above...The justification that labs don’t stay around is not applicable here; several months of satisfied users is plenty reason if that’s really why they aren’t testing domestic.

If you wouldn’t buy from a lab testing all raws then I assume you don’t buy from Pristine.

I understand the purpose. But what’s the boundary condition? When does anyone here in this thread benefit from AL testing? At what point is Pristine here long enough to be included in their scope?
I definitely see where you’re coming from man. When a domestic source tests their products it’s good information for members to have when making a decision on a domestic purchase. With that knowledge at hand it will help us achieve our personal goals that we set out for ourselves. Every member here at meso has their own personal goals to reach and we as a COMMUNITY want to help each other achieve those goals. We also want everyone to be as safe as possible and to have some idea of what their putting into their bodies. That’s exactly what AL provides. That’s why donations are important because even though it may not be helpful to you or I it is definitely helpful to other members of our community.
So yes we ask sources to donate because it’s a good cause for our community as a whole. They source here for free and make money from our members here and even a small donation here and there to AL can go along way in our community to help keep guys like you and I safer than if it didn’t exist at all.
You do ask a great question about how long a source has to be around to be considered in ALs scope... Hopefully someone with more knowledge can answer that.
Maybe with more donations it will be even more possible to have these domestic sources tested by AL sooner than later. Idk.

Note: This wasn’t directed at you @Pristine Anabloics I was just saying in general. :)

I think the question of how long a source needs to be around before they are considered for AL should probably be answered by Millard . I have never personally seen anything posted about this, but it would be good to know.

Perhaps..... there could end up one day being an anabolic lab international
and one for domestic? That, I think would benefit at a greater level for sure.

No, i don't think the guy that was opening a new lab every other week to scam people would have plunked down a single dollar.

Asking a source to donate a few bucks to a good cause weeds out the scumbags. Why do you think Assquach bailed?

i'm down for him cutting down his donations and investing more money in testing his raws. Just not the finished shit.

No, i don't think the guy that was opening a new lab every other week to scam people would have plunked down a single dollar.

Asking a source to donate a few bucks to a good cause weeds out the scumbags. Why do you think Assquach bailed?

i'm down for him cutting down his donations and investing more money in testing his raws. Just not the finished shit.
I got here when Sas was blowing up and you guys were raping his thread so I didn’t read into it too much.

Glad I posed atleast one good question there. Was another rant...apologize for that. Just want to see this great thing everyone talks about serve the community as much as everyone says it does. Maybe I just haven’t been around long enough.

I think the question of how long a source needs to be around before they are considered for AL should probably be answered by Millard . I have never personally seen anything posted about this, but it would be good to know.

Perhaps..... there could end up one day being an anabolic lab international
and one for domestic? That, I think would benefit at a greater level for sure.
@Millard Baker any insight on this by any chance?

I got here when Sas was blowing up and you guys were raping his thread so I didn’t read into it too much.

Glad I posed atleast one good question there. Was another rant...apologize for that. Just want to see this great thing everyone talks about serve the community as much as everyone says it does. Maybe I just haven’t been around long enough.
Your question is very valid because basically those test results push people to Pharmacom, Valkyrie and the other international source. All of which are not by any means cheaper or greater quality than the 2 domestic sources we already have. Thing is, the other lab IS testing raws and has consistent lab work coming back on finished products.