Pristine Anabolics Intro

I might sound like a dumb newbie but I’m learning. Does that mean the tren is good?
That’s the intention lol. He has a finished product test here showing final tren content which is nice. It also “feels” like tren the second you push the plunger. Can confirm my usual tren sides came on hard and fast on only 350mg.

It’s a Jano test. :rolleyes:

Retest it with a legit tester please. One that hasn’t been caught for fraud or one that is admitting that they are making errors due to being overloaded.

Jano? Really? Don’t jump to conclusions guys.

Such a waste of money for a test. This isn’t conclusive.

It’s a Jano test. :rolleyes:

Retest it with a legit tester please. One that hasn’t been caught for fraud or one that is admitting that they are making errors due to being overloaded.

Jano? Really? Don’t jump to conclusions guys.

Such a waste of money for a test. This isn’t conclusive.
So when someone else uses Jano and the results come back clean or good, it’s ok, but a blind sample is sent in and finds Deca in Bold Cyp and all of a sudden it’s inadmissible?

So when someone else uses Jano and the results come back clean or good, it’s ok, but a blind sample is sent in and finds Deca in Bold Cyp and all of a sudden it’s inadmissible?
Some guys are inherently anti-Jano. Some aren’t. Is what it is. He might’ve lied and fucked someone but from what I’ve seen his testing is too spot on to be faked: compound, and concentration

Some guys are inherently anti-Jano. Some aren’t. Is what it is. He might’ve lied and fucked someone but from what I’ve seen his testing is too spot on to be faked: compound, and concentration
This was blind. You don’t just grab compounds out of the air. He got blacklisted over at BOP by Private Label because he called them out for leaving out a compound.