Pristine Anabolics Intro

Bold Cyp & Deca eh? I would imagine this goes beyond a raws issue as well as not properly emptying hoses between batches, given those numbers.

So when someone else uses Jano and the results come back clean or good, it’s ok, but a blind sample is sent in and finds Deca in Bold Cyp and all of a sudden it’s inadmissible?

Not sure what you are talking about with other results...

But Jano himself admitted to making errors very recently in his thread because he was over loaded and careless.

But Jano himself admitted to making errors very recently in his thread because he was over loaded and careless.
Meaning people sing the praises of a lab when Jano tests good but as soon as bad results come back, @janoshik sucks. For the most part.

It was blind samples..

So now Jano pulls numbers out of his arseo_O

Doubtful at best. I think this source messed up. Not the raw dealer, not Jano, but pristine.

It was blind samples..

So now Jano pulls numbers out of his arseo_O

Doubtful at best. I think this source messed up. Not the raw dealer, not Jano, but pristine.
Question is - WHY? Is Bold Cyp that expensive that you have to cut it with Deca? Deca is cheap compared to Mast or Primo, but it’s not THAT cheap, like Test. Deca is more than Bold Cyp!

Var was dbol (labmax)
2 oral packs with no labels
1 item missing
cap counts all over the place (shorted on multiple)

The dbol does seem to be dbol though. So, thats nice.

Disclaimer: Haven't tried dbol before.

Obviously, heard this from a friend, who knows a guy, that has a cousin who read about this in some bathroom stall at some undisclosed time and location; theoretically.

I guess Jano is just a psychic then or Rain Man and just magically comes up with not only numbers, but now compounds. Get real bro.

Var was dbol (labmax)
1 item missing

Obviously, heard this from a friend, who knows a guy, that has a cousin who read about this in some bathroom stall at some undisclosed time and location; theoretically.
Oh man... glad someone else’s woman didn’t take the Var like the poor chick who took AEL’s “Var” and wound up losing all her hair. WTF is going on?

Var was dbol (labmax)
1 item missing

Wait wtf? Is this results of pristine’s gear?