Pristine Anabolics Intro

So @janoshik saved some of the old sample of deca and got it mixed in all this time later with bold cyp?
Are you guys intentionally dense?

I’m saying this looks to to me like either:
Pristine “lost” the ~40mg/ml that we saw on the deca test showing 260 vs 300 and it ended up in the bold Cyp.

It happened way back at the raw manufacturer.

Which is more likely? Duno.

Neither is good.

Are you guys intentionally dense?

I’m saying this looks to to me like either:
Pristine “lost” the ~40mg/ml that we saw on the deca test showing 260 vs 300 and it ended up in the bold Cyp.

It happened way back at the raw manufacturer.

Which is more likely? Duno.

Neither is good.
Imma apologize to you here. You are just hoping your source is a good source and I have no right to mess with you. This is a problem with @Trenity not you.

Imma apologize to you here. You are just hoping your source is a good source and I have no right to mess with you. This is a problem with @Trenity not you.
Nah no need to apologize. I vouched. Hit me with it.

But that was assuming I doubted Jano. I don’t; what I’ve seen in his testing has seemed legit.

This is indeed a problem either with Tren’s source or his process....

Nah no need to apologize. I vouched. Hit me with it.

But that was assuming I doubted Jano. I don’t; what I’ve seen in his testing has seemed legit.

This is indeed a problem either with Tren’s source or his process....

Nah dude. Jano is no good. He got banned at BOP recently. They were having their sponsors tested and gave Jano a bunch of work. He got backlogged and had one of his associates prep the standard (way to calibrate and use the equipment to identify compounds). The math was off and the results were shit. They caught it cause they also had testing for the same product that was good. Check out Jano’s thread in the Steroid Testing thread. He admitted errors were made. He’s considering retirement now.

Edit: that was just a general FYI. I have no idea how the deca got in this bold cyp sample.

Nah dude. Jano is no good. He got banned at BOP recently. They were having their sponsors tested and gave Jano a bunch of work. He got backlogged and had one of his associates prep the standard (way to calibrate and use the equipment to identify compounds). The math was off and the results were shit. They caught it cause they also had testing for the same product that was good. Check out Jano’s thread in the Steroid Testing thread. He admitted errors were made. He’s considering retirement now.

Edit: that was just a general FYI. I have no idea how the deca got in this bold cyp sample.
No I believe he’s done shady and stupid shit. Not doubting it. But in general his testing correlates too well to the expected results in blind samples to be all nonsense. That’s all.

No I believe he’s done shady and stupid shit. Not doubting it. But in general his testing correlates too well to the expected results in blind samples. That’s all.
Agreed. He may have screwed up, but he also got 2 sources bounced from BOP. One of them got their results and instead of disputing it asked Pain to remove them from the forum. @BigBaldBeardGuy, if he was faking stuff, he wouldn’t be running BOP’s bread & butter out of there, unless those sources weren’t paying him enough behind the scenes for good results. I don’t buy it.

If this source posts Janos test results in his pastebin then there shouldn't be any reason he would doubt these results. Let's see how he chooses to handle the issue.

If this source posts Janos test results in his pastebin then there shouldn't be any reason he would doubt these results. Let's see how he chooses to handle the issue.
Right. And this goes both ways.

Pristine accepts the favorable ones so has to accept the negative ones.

Everyone else, if you believe other Janos are good this one is too. If you believe Jano fucking blows then this result isn’t legit. Consistency.

Agreed. He may have screwed up, but he also got 2 sources bounced from BOP. One of them got their results and instead of disputing it asked Pain to remove them from the forum. @BigBaldBeardGuy, if he was faking stuff, he wouldn’t be running BOP’s bread & butter out of there, unless those sources weren’t paying him enough behind the scenes for good results. I don’t buy it.

I didn’t say he made it up. He recently openly admitted in his own thread that mistakes have been made. Go read it.

I didn’t say he made it up. He recently openly admitted in his own thread that mistakes have been made. Go read it.
You do, however, choose to interpret the issue as if the problem was general, while the problem affected only drostanolone enanthate samples and I feel the need to point that out.

As there are many results from the same batch of testing being released right now, it can be seen the quantitative results for other compounds were never affected - all things taken into the account.

I read it and it was his assistant’s mistake, not his if I’m not mistaken.
It was my mistake to not thoroughly overview and review all the work being done. Lesson learned.

You do, however, choose to interpret the issue as if the problem was general, while the problem affected only drostanolone enanthate samples and I feel the need to point that out.

As there are many results from the same batch of testing being released right now, it can be seen the quantitative results for other compounds were never affected - all things taken into the account.

It was my mistake to not thoroughly overview and review all the work being done. Lesson learned.
Maybe you have stated it before and I overlooked it or something but have you always said that you are not the only one doing the analysis? In fact, compounds are tested by “staff” and results are shown with your name/brand on them? I was under the impression that you solely did the analysis when compounds are sent to you...?
Please correct me if I’m wrong or if I’m just misunderstanding things.

He had a similar problem with the dhb
We all know labs have issues from time to time. It happens. How the lab fixes its problems and not repeats the same problems is what determines if they stay around or not, imo.
When testing is done by the consumer it can help hold these sources to a higher standard. By now these labs/sources should know this and should always be ready for things like this to arise and if they’d test their own shit first it could cause them a lot less headache in the future. (Speaking in general).

The only negative thing I have to say or have ever had said about @Trenity was his lack of board presence here. So I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how this is handled by him when he logs on.... or if he even feels like it needs to be handled at all.
At the moment, I’m neutral on this and just going to see how things unfold.