Pristine Anabolics Intro

Theres too many variables here. Has pristine fucked up before? Yes.
Has Jano fucked up before? Yes big time.
The guy who sent in the sample?
Using a new account because he's currently banned.

I’m giving trenity a pass. Many possible explanations. He’s been a good source. You have to remember your dealing with some one who works in black market in clandestine lab risking serious prison time. Let’s say they aren’t type you want ur sister dating. They are only as good as their next order delivered. I test everything I get from these guys and will continue. It’s a a simple solution. If it’s s mistake, he’ll be good to go unless you drive him outta business with stupid demands on testing. The only testing I trust are the blind samples I send for testing. If it’s not a mistake, he’ll be exposed and the market will break him.

Stupid demands on testing? Maybe you need to go back and read and understand that he himself said he was going to test his raw material as well as his finished product.

Last edited:
I’m giving trenity a pass. Many possible explanations. He’s been a good source. You have to remember your dealing with some one who works in black market in clandestine lab risking serious prison time. Let’s say they aren’t type you want ur sister dating. They are only as good as their next order delivered. I test everything I get from these guys and will continue. It’s a a simple solution. If it’s s mistake, he’ll be good to go unless you drive him outta business with stupid demands on testing. The only testing I trust are the blind samples I send for testing. If it’s not a mistake, he’ll be exposed and the market will break him.
I’m not trying to fight with you but we should never give any of these sources a pass. This is our health at steak and it shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Why has @BrianNOLA70065 created another handle as @Joedaddy5150 ?

I'm was being a little facetious. Though I do think to get to the bottom of this we need to eliminate all the possibilities. Including who sent the sample in.

You want a conspiracy ? Try this :

If a member tested damn near every compound on 1 sources list and they all came back well within acceptable ranges, then why would that same member create a new handle to test a different sources stuff ?

Granted, I don’t follow either source close enough to know how their prices or stock compare.
Brian had these tested before he was banned temporarily for threats made in the PPL thread. He will be back and can answer fully if he wants. He is well known for having gear tested, which is what he did. Since IP’s are blocked when you’re banned, he more than likely had a friend open this account to post his results. It’s no secret he had them tested since the email matches all the other tests he did.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to fight with you but we should never give any of these sources a pass. This is our health at steak and it shouldn’t be taken lightly.
No, no source gets a free pass. Sources are guests here since Meso was never setup as a source board. The community of Meso used to have standards but those seem to be gone now or greatly diminished. It’s about time for Meso to quit sucking source cock. If you want to do that, go to a paid source board where you can suck that dick and slurp that cum all day long.

Have to agree. Brian puts the most contribution to testing than any other member I know of And is greatly appreciated by the community.

He’s helped a lot of labs indirectly by posting positive test results. These tests that are negative really help the community.

I still stand firm that the raws should be sent to a second party like weights and measures.

Have to agree. Brian puts the most contribution to testing than any other member I know of And is greatly appreciated by the community.

He’s helped a lot of labs indirectly by posting positive test results. These tests that are negative really help the community.

I still stand firm that the raws should be sent to a second party like weights and measures.
I’m not looking to see Pristine leave. We just want responsible sources.

Post up your test results.

All results can be seen on page 30 in steroid testing forum in janoshik thread. You will see it was a test for trenity and janosik. Not possible to fake results. Whenever I have testing done I test the tester too.
Almost got sucked in to the Jano thread because of this post.

Not today, Satan.