Pristine Anabolics Intro

I know this will come off as shilling to some but I'd like to try to be a small voice of reason. Trenity has already said he plans to send the finished product and raw out for testing. What more could he gain by coming on here and having a "presence" before he has any useful information?

Meso can be brutal to sources, and more often than not, rightfully so. But having everyone parrot the same sentiment over and over seems useless without new emerging info. Testing isn't instant. Can we have some patience?

I know this will come off as shilling to some but I'd like to try to be a small voice of reason. Trenity has already said he plans to send the finished product and raw out for testing. What more could he gain by coming on here and having a "presence" before he has any useful information?

Meso can be brutal to sources, and more often than not, rightfully so. But having everyone parrot the same sentiment over and over seems useless without new emerging info. Testing isn't instant. Can we have some patience?
gtfo shiller, you have no license. burn.

I'm not hiding and I'm not going anywhere. Bold cyp raw and finished, var, and mast p are packed and ready to be sent to the tester in the morning. More will follow shortly.

He doesn't have all the time in the world. He should've explained how he is specifically gonna handle all this within a day after finding out about this. It's still very fishy to me. And instead of directly taking responsibility and TELLING us what he will do, he's asking us about different things he could do. like bruh.. you're the source here, you're on your own to clear it up.

Right. It’s our job to hold him accountable.

This is why is said he needs to post up what his actions will be in one single post.

Good choice [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

I have faith you will handle this accordingly.

You appear to be taking this serious on the surface and look forward to seeing the results either good or bad.

If the results come back unfavorable what will your course of action be?

i agree with you. But you're also telling members that get their panties in a bunch if their email isn't answered within an hour to have patience. Good luck with that, mon frère.

Good choice [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

I have faith you will handle this accordingly.

You appear to be taking this serious on the surface and look forward to seeing the results either good or bad.

If the results come back unfavorable what will your course of action be?

I will obviously share the results with the board either way. I'm already prepared to offer the people that ordered bold cyp double the value back in store credit or straight refund. Nobody has emailed me about it yet though.

I've already pulled bc from the list. If the raws come back spot on then I guess I'll have a lifetime supply to run myself. If the raws come back tainted then I'll trash them and not use that source anymore. Luckily, I got the bold cyp from a supplier I don't use regularly anyway. I got it with a credit I was issued because an order last year took several months to arrive. I also got test p with that credit, the test p hasn't even been opened yet. I will most likely trash that as well.

If the finished comes back like it's supposed to then I'll have piece of mind that something went sideways somewhere in the testing process. Whether the board accepts that is another issue.

Either way, I plan on testing all of my raws as soon as I can.

I will obviously share the results with the board either way. I'm already prepared to offer the people that ordered bold cyp double the value back in store credit or straight refund. Nobody has emailed me about it yet though.

I've already pulled bc from the list. If the raws come back spot on then I guess I'll have a lifetime supply to run myself. If the raws come back tainted then I'll trash them and not use that source anymore. Luckily, I got the bold cyp from a supplier I don't use regularly anyway. I got it with a credit I was issued because an order last year took several months to arrive. I also got test p with that credit, the test p hasn't even been opened yet. I will most likely trash that as well.

If the finished comes back like it's supposed to then I'll have piece of mind that something went sideways somewhere in the testing process. Whether the board accepts that is another issue.

Either way, I plan on testing all of my raws as soon as I can.

This sounds like a solid plan of action. Keep everyone informed as often as you can. One thing I can promise from experience the longer you go in silence is between test results send and test results back we will start forming conspiracy theories.

So pop in with an update often. Even if it is the same message “ no update still waiting on results”

When humans are left in the dark... we see things and hear things that aren’t actually their.... don’t make us see and hear things that aren’t here by leaving members in the dark.

i agree with you. But you're also telling members that get their panties in a bunch if their email isn't answered within an hour to have patience. Good luck with that, mon frère.
This sounds like a solid plan of action. Keep everyone informed as often as you can. One thing I can promise from experience the longer you go in silence is between test results send and test results back we will start forming conspiracy theories.

So pop in with an update often. Even if it is the same message “ no update still waiting on results”

When humans are left in the dark... we see things and hear things that aren’t actually their.... don’t make us see and hear things that aren’t here by leaving members in the dark.
Still keeping it real i see. How you guys doing?

I get that completely. I may not post every day, but I check the board just about every day. I'm not going anywhere, I will continue to check in regularly, answer emails, etc.

Still keeping it real i see. How you guys doing?

Pretty good, man. This week i'm trying to keep up with the fuckery in the PGA thread. It's been a shit show of epic proportions and everyday some junior member sacrifices themselves to the shill gods. That thread is great.

Hope all is well on your end.

Pretty good, man. This week i'm trying to keep up with the fuckery in the PGA thread. It's been a shit show of epic proportions and everyday some junior member sacrifices themselves to the shill gods. That thread is great.

Hope all is well on your end.
i know a thing or two about shilling