Pristine Anabolics Intro

This is why I haven't commented on anything one way or another, including what going on with the testing labs. Just let things work themselves out. This whole run from one person to the other with pitchforks doesn't bring out any truth
Facts.

And I don’t understand why everyone’s taking shit so personal. There’s zero need. The sum of the evidence will explain the situation regardless of anyone’s feelings. Every time I ask for some common sense and logic in this thread it’s looked at as shameless defense of Pristine (or FFS Jano who I only state seems to have been producing accurate testing, which I now question like everyone else).

I understand it’s a favorite pass-time of Meso to roast sources for fuck ups. The act of placing blame and assuming guilt only leaves people looking like dimwits.

This isn’t to say @Trenity shouldnt have had the plan in place (testing) to refute claims like these. He absolutely should have and should get it underway immediately; for our safety/piece of mind and for his own defense.

Facts.

And I don’t understand why everyone’s taking shit so personal. There’s zero need. The sum of the evidence will explain the situation regardless of anyone’s feelings. Every time I ask for some common sense and logic in this thread it’s looked at as shameless defense of Pristine (or FFS Jano who I only state seems to have been producing accurate testing, which I now question like everyone else).

I understand it’s a favorite pass-time of Meso to roast sources for fuck ups. The act of placing blame and assuming guilt only leaves people looking like dimwits.

This isn’t to say @Trenity shouldnt have had the plan in place (testing) to refute claims like these. He absolutely should have and should get it underway immediately; for our safety/piece of mind and for his own defense.
This is why I'm always up the sources ass to start their own testing program. Its not hard

even if I send unopened bottles to both people will say I could have refilled and recapped with something else. shit the Russians fooled the Olympic committee for Christ sake

Someone wanna explain to me what’s exactly going on in a dummy way? :)

Someone tested trinity bold cyp ( tested by iano) the results came back with bold cyp and deca in vial.

Someone else sent sample of bold cyp to weights and measures and sample came back spot on with vial label claimed.

The bold cyp/deca results from the sample sent in are now questionable. They could have possibly been deliberately altered to test as such or @janoshik made them up
Made up seems illogical.

Tampered with by Jano/sender or fucked up by Jano makes more sense.

No better way to draw attention and fuck yourself than making up 25% deca content in another product.

Hey guys, I hope I am not overstepping by posting.
I was asked by @stevonov to post here to clarify the sample receipt and analysis:
I received 3 samples from stevonov, marked A,B,and C. They were in small vials with a nandrolone decanoate label.
The samples were sent to the lab the same night.
I got an email from the chemist day before yesterday regarding his concern that the labeled compound (deca) was not detectable in the samples. He actually looked for deca because the label said deca.
I told him to ignore the labels.
They were resulted as they are posted here.

Regarding finding a compound in the sample and “stopping” further analysis:
No, it doesn’t work that way.
In the same box as stvonov’s samples was another sample from a different person. It was sent blind, and 6 compounds were identified and quantified. One compound was only 2mg/ml, but the chemist reported it as a significant finding.

I am unsure if this clears anything up; but it is all I know.

@Trenity, I apologize if I am out of line posting here. I was asked by another member to do so.

I was asked by @stevonov to post here to clarify the sample receipt and analysis:
I received 3 samples from stevonov, marked A,B,and C. They were in small vials with a nandrolone decanoate label.
I got an email from the chemist day before yesterday regarding his concern that the labeled compound (deca) was not detectable in the samples. He actually looked for deca because the label said deca.

In the same box as stvonov’s samples was another sample from a different person. It was sent blind, and 6 compounds were identified and quantified. One compound was only 2mg/ml, but the chemist reported it as a significant finding.

@Trenity, I apologize if I am out of line posting here. I was asked by another member to do so.
Not out of line at all. Appreciate the explanation of how things were done.

Thanks for the value you add to the community.

Can you get you analyst to pull the concentration of BB off of the analysis? Don’t post it in the open yet though.

Sponsors

Latest posts