Pristine Anabolics Intro

even if I send unopened bottles to both people will say I could have refilled and recapped with something else. shit the Russians fooled the Olympic committee for Christ sake
That’s the thing - entire unopened bottles have never been sent in between the two sources, only small bottles, filled by people other than the source.

That’s the thing - entire unopened bottles have never been sent in between the two sources, only small bottles, filled by people other than the source.
That’s a big factor imo, and sadly we’ll never know what someone’s agenda may be. I want to believe that the members are sending in for testing for two reasons, for store credit and helping the community (including themselves). How things have unraveled thus far seems to me to cancel one another out. The deciding factor now will be how the results come back from the products that @Trenity has sent in for testing...imo.
I’ve seen nothing wrong to this point about @Trenity ways of handling this matter.
The best part about this should be the learning experience @Trenity has received about how big testing really can be. I believe he’ll take note and become a better source because of all this. That’s of course if he plans on sticking around long term.

That’s a big factor imo, and sadly we’ll never know what someone’s agenda may be. I want to believe that the members are sending in for testing for two reasons, for store credit and helping the community (including themselves). How things have unraveled thus far seems to me to cancel one another out. The deciding factor now will be how the results come back from the products that @Trenity has sent in for testing...imo.
I’ve seen nothing wrong to this point about @Trenity ways of handling this matter.
The best part about this should be the learning experience @Trenity has received about how big testing really can be. I believe he’ll take note and become a better source because of all this. That’s of course if he plans on sticking around long term.
Agreed on all points bro. If a source can do what’s needed, own up WHERE NECESSARY, do what they said they were going to do, recovery can be made. No need to lose a good source. Had past sources owned up and made things right and been people of their words, we would probably have quite a few good sources here.

That’s what I like about BBBG idea. It puts a “control” in place that should match up I would think if things were or were not tampered with.

That’s what I like about BBBG idea. It puts a “control” in place that should match up I would think if things were or were not tampered with.
Yup, and to think when he gets his answers from @Trenity and @janoshik, we’ll at least come closer to finding out what may have happened. But why am I talking to you? You’re just a dumb troll ;)

I have to agree on how @Trinity has handled this. I’ve seen this kind of pressure snap labs and make them lash out etc.

Trinity had a good game plan in place to try correct anything wrong if in-fact something was actually wrong.

Idk how I missed it but would you or @BigBaldBeardGuy mind to repost the idea again?
He’s asking for @Trenity to share with him through PM what his BA & BB content are and what @janoshik can determine is the BA & BB content of the sample. If there was mixing of Deca with Bold Cyp, I believe the concentrations of BA & BB will be higher.

Edit - if the mixing of Deca & BC occurred after the vials were opened vs being a brewing error.

He’s asking for @Trenity to share with him through PM what his BA & BB content are and what @janoshik can determine is the BA & BB content of the sample. If there was mixing of Deca with Bold Cyp, I believe the concentrations of BA & BB will be higher.

Edit - if the mixing of Deca & BC occurred after the vials were opened vs being a brewing error.
Well fuck, I read that earlier and shit flew right over my head lol. Thanks for the clarification!

If you mix two oils with same percentage of BA and BB then it would not change it.

However, if one of them happens to be different concentration you'd get an interesting and weird concentration.

I supplied what I believe to be all the necessary info to BBBG, which can then later be used in conjunction with info from Pristine and W&M.

Exactly.

Sponsors

Latest posts