Pristine Anabolics Intro

Don't know, you get used to it after a few years.
Why do I picture you as a Frenchie with a beret running down brick streets in the night with only the light of torches behind you lighting the way and shadows of pitchforks in the air, and angry voices calling for your head?

Why do I picture you as a Frenchie with a beret running down brick streets in the night with only the light of torches behind you lighting the way and shadows of pitchforks in the air, and angry voices calling for your head?
Couldn't be more further from the truth, I don't even bother running anymore and I don't like baguettes that much.

Thanks for offering this up for the community.
@Trinity are you willing to do such thing?

I'd absolutely be willing to replace the product. For the record, the product I mailed off for testing was in a full (10ml) sealed, unopened vial. I didn't want people questioning whether I tampered with the sample in some way.

I'd absolutely be willing to replace the product. For the record, the product I mailed off for testing was in a full (10ml) sealed, unopened vial. I didn't want people questioning whether I tampered with the sample in some way.
Sadly, there may still be some who say you brewed it up special just for this test. But if those are the only raws you have and the raws are tainted, you’ll be in the same boat. I’m just rambling.

Sadly, there may still be some who say you brewed it up special just for this test. But if those are the only raws you have and the raws are tainted, you’ll be in the same boat. I’m just rambling.

Yes, I absolutely realize this, some things just can't be avoided. That sample is mostly for my own peace of mind anyway.

Well, there's also the option that I didn't have enough drama in recent few days so I faked the raw data in 2 minutes (or in advance, not sure which is better) to include copious amount of nandrolone.

Because honestly, what else does one do on Saturday evening?

Sorry, but I feel like a little humor can't hurt.

I watched this thought of yours go in a complete circle, to nowhere.. o_O
haha!! :p

ok pristine agreed so now all I need is @janoshik and @Weights & Measures to agree to a retest for free and I will send each an unopened bold cyp bottle if you guys think this will help. and ba bb should always be included. I am sensitive and prefer low amounts especially in bold which doesn't need as much. this is a pain in the ass with my schedule so don't tell me to do it if it still leaves doubts. I don't question that I have two good bottles of bold cyp but I am taking a gamble that my replacements will be the same.

ok pristine agreed so now all I need is @janoshik and @Weights & Measures to agree to a retest for free and I will send each an unopened bold cyp bottle if you guys think this will help. and ba bb should always be included. I am sensitive and prefer low amounts especially in bold which doesn't need as much. this is a pain in the ass with my schedule so don't tell me to do it if it still leaves doubts. I don't question that I have two good bottles of bold cyp but I am taking a gamble that my replacements will be the same.
Good luck on the free part.

I don't expect wm to volunteer but Jano is the one who supposedly gave hgh results on a sample that never even made it to him. so he is the one with something to prove here. frankly not sure if I should even waste an unopened bottle on him.

Well, there's also the option that I didn't have enough drama in recent few days so I faked the raw data in 2 minutes (or in advance, not sure which is better) to include copious amount of nandrolone.

Because honestly, what else does one do on Saturday evening?

Sorry, but I feel like a little humor can't hurt.
BOP and many others wouldn’t put it past you :p

I’ll be honest @janoshik, you’ve made it hard to believe you but you also have logic and odds in your favor.

I don't expect wm to volunteer but Jano is the one who supposedly gave hgh results on a sample that never even made it to him. so he is the one with something to prove here. frankly not sure if I should even waste an unopened bottle on him.
You have nothing to lose. @Trenity will offer store credit I’m sure. Not speaking for him, but I know he wants this cleared up 100%

I honestly don't care that much and certainly not enough to do free work, because somebody believes I have something to prove. Certainly not with an attitude like that :rolleyes: Keep the bottle.

I'll retest the sample that I have again once I'm in the lab and it ends with that for me, unless there's more business involved.

If the sample tests different from what it came back the last time I'll gladly announce it and pack my bags, because then obviously I am retarded. If it tests the same, I'll let you know and my work is done with that.

Absolutely. I will offer double store credit. I will even send the btc to pay for it if that is kosher.

I think people should see how well you are trying to make this right. Like I said before. Brewers will make mistakes. It’s how you handle the makes that gives confidence to the buyers.

Right now it’s just a potential mistake, but I like seeing all the effort put into trying to fix it and clear things up.

Sponsors

Latest posts