Pristine Anabolics Intro

I don't expect wm to volunteer but Jano is the one who supposedly gave hgh results on a sample that never even made it to him. so he is the one with something to prove here. frankly not sure if I should even waste an unopened bottle on him.
I cannot say about retesting for free. It isn’t my call.
Also, the BA and BB concentrations may cost money.
The chemist I use is really not the most pleasant person to ask favors from; but I will ask.

Why are we going through this retest arc here? What do we expect to get from it?

The only thing necessary now is Trenity’s raw test. What’s the ETA? I would hope timely otherwise there will inevitably be room for doubt of you obtaining new raws.

Anyone else who bought bold Cyp and can send fro tests should as well. After all; @Trenity gives credit for it.

Can we talk about the bigger issue?

Tren’s lack of creativity with the cap colors but triggering my OCD with varied vial sizes?

Simply irresponsible.

Happens all the time when it’s cold. Put it on a coffee warmer or in some hot/boiling water or wrap it up in a heating pad. Then do as The Cars instructed everyone to do and Shake It Up.
The cars? What was the instruction? I can look myself if you tell me where they are.

I’m considering boiling water in a pot, and lowering them in. What are the implications with that? Would the heat increase the pressure and cause it to expand enough to crack?
Put enough water in a bowl to put the vial in, but not cover the stopper, heat water (not the cyp) in a microwave 3 minutes, let it stop boiling, put the vial in, leave it a good 5-10 minutes, shake up, repeat if needed.

I’m considering boiling water in a pot, and lowering them in. What are the implications with that? Would the heat increase the pressure and cause it to expand enough to crack?
No as long as your not boiling the water while it's in it. You can use heating pad candle warmer, hair dryer, or practically anything that gets something hot.

The cars? What was the instruction? I can look myself if you tell me where they are.
LMAO, I’m obviously speaking of something before your time bro. All of the instructions I gave are there. Take out the bit about The Cars and leave everything else in there and you have your answer.

No, it won’t explode because the only thing you’re going to do is put it in the water for no more than 5 minutes. Worst case scenario is you put a needle in the top (injection needle) to let it vent.

No, it won’t explode because the only thing you’re going to do is put it in the water for no more than 5 minutes. Worst case scenario is you put a needle in the top (injection needle) to let it vent.

You guys and your water suggestions. Some dumb ass noob is gonna read this one day, not know any better, toss the vials in a pot of water like he's tossing toys into a bubble bath and wind up contaminating everything.

Dry heat, damn it. DRY HEAT.

You guys and your water suggestions. Some dumb ass noob is gonna read this one day, not know any better, toss the vials in a pot of water like he's tossing toys into a bubble bath and wind up contaminating everything.

Dry heat, damn it. DRY HEAT.
Boiling water has always worked for me. I had some stuff with “floaters” in it that wouldn’t disintegrate until I put that bastard in boiling water and even then I had to do it twice.

Last edited:
Boiling water has always worked for me. I had some stuff with “floaters” in it that wouldn’t disintegrate until I put that bastard in boiling water and even then I had to do it twice.

Right, but you have the smarts to not submerge the entire vial. i feel that unless you give exact directions, someone new may not understand how important that little detail is.

Next thing you know, they're in Abcess land franticly trying to understand where things went wrong.

im sorry for the attitude jano should have said jano guy known as con artist who ripped off mands. please test my bottle for free.

Sponsors

Latest posts