Pristine Anabolics Intro

Made up seems illogical.

Tampered with by Jano/sender or fucked up by Jano makes more sense.

No better way to draw attention and fuck yourself than making up 25% deca content in ano
Made up seems illogical.

Tampered with by Jano/sender or fucked up by Jano makes more sense.

No better way to draw attention and fuck yourself than making up 25% deca content in another product.
No, it’s completely logical. He’s made up results in the past with hgh.
Splitting hairs at this point, but if he adds 25% deca, he’s making crap up.

Anyhow, my post was in reply to another quoted member.

No, it’s completely logical. He’s made up results in the past with hgh.
Splitting hairs at this point, but if he adds 25% deca, he’s making crap up.

Anyhow, my post was in reply to another quoted member.
Made up expected results, no?

Do you get what I’m saying though? Adding 25% deca to a sample as a made up results is just odd..

Right, but you have the smarts to not submerge the entire vial. i feel that unless you give exact directions, someone new may not understand how important that little detail is.

Next thing you know, they're in Abcess land franticly trying to understand where things went wrong.
True. You can’t win them all.

It always struck me as odd that a guy showed up here and started ordering fairly large quantities from virtually every domestic source.

Then he started doing lots of testing. Doesn't prove anything but the whole thing was very strange from the start.

It always struck me as odd that a guy showed up here and started ordering fairly large quantities from virtually every domestic source.

Then he started doing lots of testing. Doesn't prove anything but the whole thing was very strange from the start.
It makes sense if you’re a reseller. Get the store credit and get your gear to sell which is straight profit.

Yeah I think the dude was a reseller. He basically got to show his clients proof of what it was for free plus free gear. If I was a reseller it’s how I would roll. And could charge extra on the street for my gear and lab report proof.

Yeah I think the dude was a reseller. He basically got to show his clients proof of what it was for free plus free gear. If I was a reseller it’s how I would roll. And could charge extra on the street for my gear and lab report proof.
Not to mention hitting the two lowest priced sources you’ll find, then charge gym prices = killing it.

It makes sense if you’re a reseller. Get the store credit and get your gear to sell which is straight profit.

Probably. Posting pictures of everything you received along with having your location as part of your screen name is pretty bold for a reseller but that is probably what was going on.

Well damn. Trying to find a list and I stumbled upon a bunch going on. Anyone mind catching me up? Short version if possible. Lol

Well damn. Trying to find a list and I stumbled upon a bunch going on. Anyone mind catching me up? Short version if possible. Lol
Finished product of Bold Cyp was sent in for testing and came back with almost 25% Deca. Pristine is sending his raws off for testing and also an unopened vial from the same batch. Or something along those lines.

Finished product of Bold Cyp was sent in for testing and came back with almost 25% Deca. Pristine is sending his raws off for testing and also an unopened vial from the same batch. Or something along those lines.

Don’t forget: another member sent off a bottle of bold cyp to weights and measures and came back with it being just bold cyp with no deca.

The first bottle from one member was sent to jano which yielded the results x amount bold cyp x amount of deca

econd bottle sent from another member was sent to weights and measures. With label claims be met.

Don’t forget: another member sent off a bottle of bold cyp to weights and measures and came back with it being just bold cyp with no deca.

The first bottle from one member was sent to jano which yielded the results x amount bold cyp x amount of deca

econd bottle sent from another member was sent to weights and measures. With label claims be met.

Ok. Thanks guys. And to the guy that said read. I tried. But there was so much back and forth. Figured someone could write a simple post like these guys did to bring it all together.