Pristine Anabolics Intro

I remember IP China, British dragon, and then right before my first term Balkan was just coming out. This is back in 2003. I am going to be testing out
Sr healthtech Next month. When I get paid. They test results are pretty impressive and they have some very interesting looking products, I usually hate blends because I have found it’s a perfect avenue for a company to short change the dosages, and hide it behind some exotic blend, but mast 500 product is tren e and mast e. And sustanon 400mg. Shit that is a dream come true.

What about Unigen Lifescience manufactured in Thailand? This statement is on their website:

States Pharmacopoeia (USP) or British Pharmacopoeia (BP) standards. An organisation’s capabilities and intent are strongly reflected in the products it manufactures. In other words, the manufacturing competencies and facilities echo truly, the R&D extent and the ability to implement it for the best of the market it targets.
From procurement of raw materials to packaging of finished product, our QC, quality control team oversees every step of the manufacturing process. We are proud of our Quality Assurance team that verifies the safety and purity of our products as per GMP and pharmacopoeia standards. Every batch ULS produces comes with not only the standard Certificate of Analysis (COA), but is also regularly analyzed by independent third-party laboratories for verification of both potency and purity.

You think it’s bullshit or really pharmacy grade?

i'm really not familiar with them. i would have to do some digging. Though the last part of their statement sounds just like what UGL's say when they buy their raws from Panda. :D

sorry in a rush at worK.. can you guys inform me of the closest updated list page and if he accepts other payments than crypto. looking for a source i can send wu or some type of payment as such. any help would be appreciated.

Gotta get on that crypto train, bud
i had it all set up before through blockchAIN and circle but it was set up on my other phone and i lost it. Now everytime i try to get back into those accounts the stupid shit keeps sending verifictions to the old phone i dont have so i sAID FUCK AND WILL FIND A decent source that tales cas somehow lol

i had it all set up before through blockchAIN and circle but it was set up on my other phone and i lost it. Now everytime i try to get back into those accounts the stupid shit keeps sending verifictions to the old phone i dont have so i sAID FUCK AND WILL FIND A decent source that tales cas somehow lol
That blows man!!!!

We have A long time souRce that stilL takes money transfers. But it's in bad taste to mention other labs. ;):D

LibertyX app. Best thing around if there are vendors near you

IMO If it’s outside the US and not in the “primary” Euro nations, I’m sorry. Shit isn’t “pharma.” It’s just a cool label and a bought stamp/cert.