Pristine Anabolics Intro

What’s the longest anyone had to wait for a package to arrive from this source?? It’s day 6 and nothing! I’ve emailed twice and no response yet!!

Some of you never had to wait 2 weeks for a buddy to give your money to a reseller to buy the product from the brewer and then reverse the cycle back to you and it shows.

Just a joke. Tren should be answering.

Some of you never had to wait 2 weeks for a buddy to give your money to a reseller to buy the product from the brewer and then reverse the cycle back to you and it shows.

Just a joke. Tren should be answering.

The waiting thing I’m ok with but when it says 2-6 day t/a and I emailed concerning my order and haven’t heard anything... that’s when I start to worry.

What’s the longest anyone had to wait for a package to arrive from this source?? It’s day 6 and nothing! I’ve emailed twice and no response yet!!
IMO, Anything over a week for DOMESTIC is ridiculous. Some international sources only takes ten days. Most order domestic for the quick t/a.
I believe @Trenity said he has a reshipper and I’m sure that’s where the problem is at and he should definitely be addressing this with his reshipper. He still should be answering emails to at least comfort the customer in instances like this.

I've had 3 orders in 2 weeks all take 3 to 7 days. And he informed me the 7 day one would be a bit later. I heard from hit Saturday FWIW

Waiting isn’t the problem and I def don’t mind if it got here tomorrow which would be day 7. I emailed him Saturday and still haven’t heard anything. I’m not one to complain at all but a simple response back would be nice to let me know something at least. Just wanna put my mind at ease and being on Tren doesn’t help one bit!

I had two orders over December and January take over a week but my last 3 been 4 days.
My first order took “6 BUSINESS DAYS” his intro doesn’t say that but when I hit him up on the 6th day he made some excuse about the days dont count until it gets shipped out. Made no sense in correlation to what he states in his intro, but it wasn’t worth getting pissed about, I asked him to track it and when he got back to me after a day it was arriving that day. But if it makes a difference, I think his reshipper is asleep at the wheel, and drops the ball but he doesn’t have any control over that, other than finding someone else to trust. Using a reshipper as a domestic source has Mexican product written on it.

Last edited:
My first order took “6 BUSINESS DAYS” his intro doesn’t say that but when I hit him up on the 6th day he made some excuse about the days dont count until it gets shipped out. Made no sense in correlation to what he states in his intro, but it wasn’t worth getting pissed about, I asked him to track it and when he got back to me after a day it was arriving that day.

Yea that doesn’t make much sense to me either but an email back would suffice and make things better. Communication is key especially when it comes to shit like this! I understand people have lives outside of this but I’m not asking for a lot. Just let me know it’s on it’s way or something!!

I remember TbaG mentioning he had a sick kid that had been in the hospital. So hopefully, his family is doing alright. Nevertheless, I think I can speak for most everyone when I say, we know how you feel. Waiting for your package takes us all back to being a kid on Xmas morning

I think that’s the thing we all forget easily. As much as sources do owe the board and customers some attention and constant contact, he’s just a guy. Things with family (and I assume another job) can get out of hand quickly. Especially with a sick kid.

Guess we’ll see.

He got back to me so all is good here and my mind is at ease!! I understand people have lives outside of this, totally get that! Just wanna try out this DHB! But communication is important to me! But all is good!!

My first order took “6 BUSINESS DAYS” his intro doesn’t say that but when I hit him up on the 6th day he made some excuse about the days dont count until it gets shipped out. Made no sense in correlation to what he states in his intro, but it wasn’t worth getting pissed about, I asked him to track it and when he got back to me after a day it was arriving that day. But if it makes a difference, I think his reshipper is asleep at the wheel, and drops the ball but he doesn’t have any control over that, other than finding someone else to trust. Using a reshipper as a domestic source has Mexican product written on it.
What do you mean? So you believe the product to be made in Mexico?

I replied to your email. I'm sorry, I thought I replied the other day but it ended up in drafts and never got sent.

That's not what I told you, I believe your order was over a 3 day weekend so all I said was you can't really count a holiday. It should be a max of 6 days from the day of the order. We don't drop every single day anymore, getting into a discernible pattern in this business is a recipe for disaster. We change when and where drops happen all the time. I don't use a re-shipper for finished product, I would think that goes without saying.

I cannot say about retesting for free. It isn’t my call.
Also, the BA and BB concentrations may cost money.
The chemist I use is really not the most pleasant person to ask favors from; but I will ask.
I heard back from the chemist:
Getting results for BA and BB concentration will cost $50. I'm not going to pay that.
One thing that should be considered is that there is an acceptable variance on these things from test to test and from lab to lab. I think I understand it to be approximately 2%. @janoshik would be a better authority than I am for the definition of acceptable deviation.

I say this to suggest that the BA/BB percentage may not be a useful indicator; in that, a 2% deviation would allow samples to yield different results from the exact same vial.
With that said, I am glad to get it tested if anyone besides me spends the $50.

Personally, I think steroids have a way of amplifying things. If you have a good positive outlook then It’s aMPLIFIED. Good diet, and training - amplified. Anger - Amplified. Imo.

I also felt little difference in Superman/confidence and motivation increase going on trt from a T level of ~130.

Good thing is besides a little thinning scalp hair/increase body hair or what I like to call the “mass migrations” and a little bit of fracne & shacne no noticeable negative side effects. No excessive bloat, moon face, gyno, roid rage, and for tren no insomnia, night sweats, weird dreams, acid reflux (only very mild heartburn if I eat certain foods like red pasta sauce before I sleep but a single tums or a sip of water takes care of it), nip issues lol etc. So I guess there’s a positive to it. Of course I won’t know if I have any abnormal heart growth until the next time I get it checked out, which everyone should do periodically.

people complaining about their illegal drug shipment taking 6 days
wtf

I replied to your email. I'm so

That's not what I told you, I believe your order was over a 3 day weekend so all I said was you can't really count a holiday. It should be a max of 6 days from the day of the order. We don't drop every single day anymore, getting into a discernible pattern in this business is a recipe for disaster. We change when and where drops happen all the time. I don't use a re-shipper for finished product, I would think that goes without saying.
hey buddy I am not mad at you, just saying my experience. Thats only fare, if u read further. If I had a strong distaste for you I wouldnt tell people that your
Prods are good to go, or that you aren't out to burn them. I understand the choice of words were not the best, that's my bad my 15mins was up I share my experience strengths and hope homeboy. Also if I was so caught up in your drama I don't think I would be looking forward to sending you more Bitcoin on Sunday, please tell me your Tren is as strong as your sustanon. Cheers

Ps- does anyone know what the time period is for the bloodwork with sustanon??

Last edited: