Pristine Anabolics Intro

IMO, Anything over a week for DOMESTIC is ridiculous. Some international sources only takes ten days. Most order domestic for the quick t/a.
I believe @Trenity said he has a reshipper and I’m sure that’s where the problem is at and he should definitely be addressing this with his reshipper. He still should be answering emails to at least comfort the customer in instances like this.
Maybe I'm missing something but what does a re-shipper have to do with t/a from the time the order is complete?? Maybe I'm wrong but a re-shipper is for intl stuff

Maybe I'm missing something but what does a re-shipper have to do with t/a from the time the order is complete?? Maybe I'm wrong but a re-shipper is for intl stuff
Same concept - a third party is being used instead of Pristine or any other source doing it themselves.

Just a heads up. When I've been replying to @Trenity from on older email he doesn't respond. Same with my other sources. I think they get lost when doing that. Ive started using a new email for any emails.

Some of you never had to wait 2 weeks for a buddy to give your money to a reseller to buy the product from the brewer and then reverse the cycle back to you and it shows.

Just a joke. Tren should be answering.

Lol so true. I've waited a month to get my stuff locally before all of this online source stuff. All the while u are wondering if u are ever gonna get your shit.

people complaining about their illegal drug shipment taking 6 days
wtf

Lol so true.

You want a conspiracy ? Try this :

If a member tested damn near every compound on 1 sources list and they all came back well within acceptable ranges, then why would that same member create a new handle to test a different sources stuff ?

Granted, I don’t follow either source close enough to know how their prices or stock compare.
I’m one of BrianNOLA70065 gym buddies. He got a 90 day ban for threatening the little bitch that was trying to extort panda. So you can put your conspiracy theory to rest.

I’m one of BrianNOLA70065 gym buddies. He got a 90 day ban for threatening the little bitch that was trying to extort panda. So you can put your conspiracy theory to rest.
None of us is any more believable than @Trenity or a Jano test. We’re all just avatars. I might be 400lbs of fat. You don’t know. The conspiracy theory is just fine; none of this is ever provable beyond doubt.

What we do have is conflicting information. No need to fan flames.

None of us is any more believable than @Trenity or a Jano test. We’re all just avatars. I might be 400lbs of fat. You don’t know. The conspiracy theory is just fine; none of this is ever provable beyond doubt.

What we do have is conflicting information. No need to fan flames.

So the real question is ....are you a 400lb fat person?