Pristine Anabolics Intro

When someone vanishes like this, I usually get worried about the quality of the gear dished out towards the end. I said earlier I didn't want to spend extra $ to get shit tested. I have a few vials of Trinity's DHB and a few vials of his t400 that i acquired a couple days before his complete disappearance. Should i trash this gear and take the loss or do you guys think there is active compounds in the vials and not just pure oil? Thanks!

When someone vanishes like this, I usually get worried about the quality of the gear dished out towards the end. I said earlier I didn't want to spend extra $ to get shit tested. I have a few vials of Trinity's DHB and a few vials of his t400 that i acquired a couple days before his complete disappearance. Should i trash this gear and take the loss or do you guys think there is active compounds in the vials and not just pure oil? Thanks!
I think if spending 90$ to get it tested is cheaper than replacing all of it I would get it tested. But sounds like you have two compounds to test. So it will be more. And depends who you test with.

I think if spending 90$ to get it tested is cheaper than replacing all of it I would get it tested. But sounds like you have two compounds to test. So it will be more. And depends who you test with.

Do they charge more if there’s two compounds in the sample? For example you send a sample that’s 1 ml but you used a syringe to measure out a half cc of each? You’re not looking for super accurate at this point. You’re just looking for ballpark.

Results should come back around 200 mg of Test and 50 mg DHB

Yeh, In total with shipping and what not, it would be about $200 to get the test results, which is almost double what I paid for the vials of gear considering I stocked up on them during one of his Promos(which is pretty much the only reason i got off him, and one of the few vendors i know that has dhb) Took a shot with the cheap route. It worked out in the sense that i at least received something, but quality is kind of what matters in this game, haha.

Do they charge more if there’s two compounds in the sample? For example you send a sample that’s 1 ml but you used a syringe to measure out a half cc of each? You’re not looking for super accurate at this point. You’re just looking for ballpark.

Results should come back around 200 mg of Test and 50 mg DHB
Some smartasses tried that approach before, however, people always fuck that up somehow, not sure how. I definitely wouldn't advise that approach for that and other obvious reasons.

When your doctor tells you to not put it inside a hot apple pie again, do you do the contrary as well? :p
Is this “hot apple pie” the same thing I’m thinking? I guess it all depends on:

1. The true definition of “hot apple pie”
2. The definition of “it”
3. Covered or uncovered?
4. Who baked/owns said hot apple pie?

3. Covered or uncovered?

5. Do I get to imagine Shannon Elizabeth while I’m sticking it in the apple pie

3. Covered or uncovered?
Sigh.

As long as you don't put my picture over it suit yourself.

How is sending a split sample any different than testing a blend....
People somehow (don't know how, as I have mentioned) manage to screw the ratios up. Saying that based on experience.

Long long time ago I used to charge per compound to avoid that, but then I stopped.

After some people sent "blended" samples to save up on money... well... didn't see reason to start charging per compound again. It turned out to not be worth it for the people.