Pristine Anabolics Intro

When your doctor tells you to not put it inside a hot apple pie again, do you do the contrary as well? :p

To be fair, though, one guy did it within 2% margin of error, but he owned a lab. Generally, the less the customer manipulates with the sample, the better.
What I don’t understand is why would that idea be a problem. You are the lab testing guy. You shouldn’t get to decided who the fuck sends you what. That’s not what you are getting paid for. Sorry gentlemen , but I don’t like Eastern European trash, Trying to run game on us.

Krazy that you offer a service, but yet it’s a service that is completely manipulated to your benefit. Sounds beyond hinky to me.

What I don’t understand is why would that idea be a problem. You are the lab testing guy. You shouldn’t get to decided who the fuck sends you what. That’s not what you are getting paid for. Sorry gentlemen , but I don’t like Eastern European trash.
Well, foremost I'm not talking to you, but giving advice to my actual customers in order to save them money and deliver them good results :)

Well, foremost I'm not talking to you, but giving advice to my actual customers in order to save them money and deliver them good results :)
Lmfao. Yeah I bet, guy. I don’t know if you are aware cumrag, I mean comrade. But you aren’t conversing through pm, so u are actually speaking to me.

actually if you were interested in saving them money then I think you would welcome the opportunity, or is your equipment not calibrated to save people money.

by the way you and I have exchanged emails Jano, I chose to save a buddy his hard earned money because before I get be hind the wheel of an automobile, I like to know what I am getting into, so I do something called RESEARCH. My experience tells me your track record is almost as checkered as Trenity’s at the moment, the only difference is that before Trenity took hi leave of absence, he did a good job at making a great product that was affordable for most anyone to use. Your service is catered to your come up. Which I am not hating on but how about you show some love to this board since many of the people here have made you a lot of money. You never run promos so the good hardworking people can take advantage of your service. That’s just 1 of the issue I have with you. I think it’s important to remind you that you are far from perfect, with a incredible shifty track record. I for one think it’s funny that you have taken it upon yourself to come into this thread, and add your 2cents, which has once again, only been to help benefit you. Please remember it’s your questionable testing that ignited the drama over here. If you have a perfect track record then there would be without a doubt no question as far as if his dhb was fucked with. I find it hard to believe that you aren’t affiliated with ATLEAST one of the labs here at meso, as well as, on some of the other boards. Because your lab only test for gear. What a perfect business for a lab that has made Bukooo bucks to wash their money into. This way they can always have control over what lab lives and what lab dies. Obviously, this is my personal feeling and I. No way shape or form am I trying to put words in anyone else’s mouth, but something tells me that there are probably quite a few people that feel the same way. I am not playing captain save-a-hoe with Trenity, is is very u professional what he has done, but seriously guy, why don’t you concentrate on your own shit rather than trying to redirect negative attention elsewhere.

Last edited:
My feelings on the combined sample errors @jano was receiving was probably caused from the Edit(samplers attempting to save money), are not thinking far enough ahead to use separate syringes to draw each compound thereby having the portion of compound always left in the syringe after injection to raise the concentration of that compound over the other.

I’m bored today and just throwing out theories

Last edited:
My feelings on the combined sample errors @jano was receiving was probably caused from the sampler not thinking far enough ahead to use separate syringes to draw each compound thereby having the portion of compound always left in the syringe after injection to raise the concentration of that compound over the other.

Four things:

1. Doesn't Brian always post a picture with a new syringe?

2. It's in my instructions to explicitly use a new one syringe and needle. Considering he follows the instructions absolutely meticulously, I doubt he'd be skipping this one.

3. 25% deca with 1-1.5 ml sample would mean he somehow forgot relatively HUGE amount in the syringe. Like amount that would be instantly noticed by anyone.

4. The exact very same error happening when sending to W&M?

Don't think that's the case, tbh.

My feelings on the combined sample errors @jano was receiving was probably caused from the sampler not thinking far enough ahead to use separate syringes to draw each compound thereby having the portion of compound always left in the syringe after injection to raise the concentration of that compound over the other.

Two samples were sent in though - 1 to Jano and one to W&M and they were both nearly identical.

Four things:

2. It's in my instructions to explicitly use a new one syringe and needle. Considering he follows the instructions absolutely meticulously, I doubt he'd be skipping this one.

3. 25% deca with 1-1.5 ml sample would mean he somehow forgot relatively HUGE amount in the syringe. Like amount that would be instantly noticed by anyone.

I’m sorry @janoshik but I was referring to the customers that try to save money by combining samples. I actually hold faith in BrianNOLA for sending in a good, representative sample from pristine

Edit: you too @T-Bagger

Edit Edit: I tried to edit my previous post to better reflect that I was referring to the samplers combining substances to try and save money on the testing.

Four things:

Dude drop it, that shit is so
pre-9eleven. Every time you touch on the subject you look even more guilty. I don’t believe Brian fucked up. It’s not the guys first BBQ. He has had how many compounds tested??? EXACTLY. Plus he has nothing to lose/gain from it. I want to to be known when I first came back to Meso after having been gone for 6 years, I reached out and asked for a referral from a few individuals on who has good gear. The three people that hit me back were, TGi, Tbag, and BrianNOLA, BrianNOLA pm’d me and told me TGI and Pristine. TGi pm’d me and said either himself or “PRISTINE, if I couldn’t meet the TGi minimum. When I asked Titter, why he would refer someone else, he told me because he knows for a fact that PRISTINE is not a SCAMMER, and has quality gear, but again that was if I couldn’t meet the $200.00 minimum. Tbag recommended Titter. I wish I could meet that minimum. I guess if I saved for 2months I would be able to, however. The minimum has been raised again. So it’s not looking good. However, I think it goes to show that Brian has no reason fuck with trenity’s business. Because of TGi’s referral I was able to obtain phenomenal gear at an affordable price. Competitors will begin to hate on someone like that I. Dear that money is being taken from their pocket. Now I KNOW FOR A FACT TITTER has nothing to do with anything, he has more business than he knows what to do with, and that is purely from running his operation the way he does. I didn’t bring up his name, to suggest that he had something to do I brought it up to share with you that another lab has respect for another lab. That’s all

Last edited:
I’m sorry @janoshik but I was referring to the customers that try to save money by combining samples. I actually hold faith in BrianNOLA for sending in a good, representative sample from pristine

Edit: you too @T-Bagger
Oh, thanks for clarification. Yeah, I trust Brian too.

Regarding that, I think that it's also that measurement of the tiny amounts is not that easy. People trying to mix 0.5 ml and 0.5 of oil with 3 ml syringe is going to have considerable error etc.

Honestly like I said don't know. Try it and we'll see if it works with you and whether I'll start charging extra by the compound again :D

Regarding that, I think that it's also that measurement of the tiny amounts is not that easy. People trying to mix 0.5 ml and 0.5 of oil with 3 ml syringe is going to have considerable error etc.

Honestly like I said don't know. Try it and we'll see if it works with you and whether I'll start charging extra by the compound again :D
You also have to take into account that if someone sends in lets say a 2 CC sample, but not all of the "OIL" makes it from the syringe into the vial, then the sample has to be extracted from the vial to be tested. I don't know about you guys but it doesn't matter how long i have I have been using gear, but no matter how hard I try, I have never been able to extract every single drop of oil from the vial.

I will give you that, only sending a 1CC sample to be tested is insane and a waste of money in my book.

by the way you and I have exchanged emails Jano, I chose to save a buddy his hard earned money because before I get be hind the wheel of an automobile, I like to know what I am getting into, so I do something called RESEARCH. My experience tells me your track record is almost as checkered as Trenity’s at the moment, the only difference is that before Trenity took hi leave of absence, he did a good job at making a great product that was affordable for most anyone to use. Your service is catered to your come up. Which I am not hating on but how about you show some love to this board since many of the people here have made you a lot of money. You never run promos so the good hardworking people can take advantage of your service. That’s just 1 of the issue I have with you. I think it’s important to remind you that you are far from perfect, with a incredible shifty track record. I for one think it’s funny that you have taken it upon yourself to come into this thread, and add your 2cents, which has once again, only been to help benefit you. Please remember it’s your questionable testing that ignited the drama over here. If you have a perfect track record then there would be without a doubt no question as far as if his dhb was fucked with. I find it hard to believe that you aren’t affiliated with ATLEAST one of the labs here at meso, as well as, on some of the other boards. Because your lab only test for gear. What a perfect business for a lab that has made Bukooo bucks to wash their money into. This way they can always have control over what lab lives and what lab dies. Obviously, this is my personal feeling and I. No way shape or form am I trying to put words in anyone else’s mouth, but something tells me that there are probably quite a few people that feel the same way. I am not playing captain save-a-hoe with Trenity, is is very u professional what he has done, but seriously guy, why don’t you concentrate on your own shit rather than trying to redirect negative attention elsewhere.

Dude drop it, that shit is so
pre-9eleven. Every time you touch on the subject you look even more guilty. I don’t believe Brian fucked up. It’s not the guys first BBQ. He has had how many compounds tested??? EXACTLY. Plus he has nothing to lose/gain from it. I want to to be known when I first came back to Meso after having been gone for 6 years, I reached out and asked for a referral from a few individuals on who has good gear. The three people that hit me back were, TGi, Tbag, and BrianNOLA, BrianNOLA pm’d me and told me TGI and Pristine. TGi pm’d me and said either himself or “PRISTINE, if I couldn’t meet the TGi minimum. When I asked Titter, why he would refer someone else, he told me because he knows for a fact that PRISTINE is not a SCAMMER, and has quality gear, but again that was if I couldn’t meet the $200.00 minimum. Tbag recommended Titter. I wish I could meet that minimum. I guess if I saved for 2months I would be able to, however. The minimum has been raised again. So it’s not looking good. However, I think it goes to show that Brian has no reason fuck with trenity’s business. Because of TGi’s referral I was able to obtain phenomenal gear at an affordable price. Competitors will begin to hate on someone like that I. Dear that money is being taken from their pocket. Now I KNOW FOR A FACT TITTER has nothing to do with anything, he has more business than he knows what to do with, and that is purely from running his operation the way he does. I didn’t bring up his name, to suggest that he had something to do I brought it up to share with you that another lab has respect for another lab. That’s all

If you're serious about getting your point across:

Enter.png

i was genuinely interested in what you had to say, but as soon as my eyes began to cross and blur, i gave up and scrolled to the next post.

i'm not being a dick or Mister haha funny guy either.
You and i seem to get along, so please don't take it insultingly.

What I don’t understand is why would that idea be a problem. You are the lab testing guy. You shouldn’t get to decided who the fuck sends you what. That’s not what you are getting paid for. Sorry gentlemen , but I don’t like Eastern European trash, Trying to run game on us.

Krazy that you offer a service, but yet it’s a service that is completely manipulated to your benefit. Sounds beyond hinky to me.

I like Eastern European women.

I am done with this thread. I am sure you guys are questioning where all my frustration towards Jano stems from. In my past I have dealt with plenty of shady people, the last 6 years been around nothing but shady people. At one point in my life the business I conducted was extremely shady. But my life is different now. I choose to keep all that shady shit atleast an arms distance away from me. I enjoy reading everyone’s reply’s and I appreciate all the help everyone has provided to me, but I choose to have nothing to do with JANO.
I like Eastern European women.
me too, but when I get done with them, they get dumped just like trash. But they say one mans trash, is another mans treasure. Lol

When someone vanishes like this, I usually get worried about the quality of the gear dished out towards the end. I said earlier I didn't want to spend extra $ to get shit tested. I have a few vials of Trinity's DHB and a few vials of his t400 that i acquired a couple days before his complete disappearance. Should i trash this gear and take the loss or do you guys think there is active compounds in the vials and not just pure oil? Thanks!

Nah man he had so much stock on hand and he unloaded it. It's still the same gear. He unloaded it to rebrand. I'm gonna use the stuff I got in my partial order. I have no doubt it's good. If he wanted to. He could have filled vials with just oil and sent them out. But he obviously dumped his stock on me and the other guy that posted and then bounced.
All his stuff in the past has been good. I have no doubt what I got in my partial scam order is legit. Just because of the way it went down. I know now exactly what he did.