Pristine Anabolics Intro

I lurked on Meso for months before joining and Pristine is the only source I'd ordered from. I had three orders and I'd had good experience with him. I really hated to see this source start to decline, especially with the other prominent domestic source going private recently.

A small part of me wants to see him turn this around, but it would take a concerted effort on his part. And I'm not sure that he's willing to do it, but coming back here and owning it was a step in the right direction.

I understand why he said that he sent in another batch of Bold, to determine if it was a personal fuck up or if the raws were bad. And he owned up to fucking up during the brewing process. And he apparently did send off samples to W&M prior to his exit from the forum.

With that being said, I'm a paranoid person by nature and would be hesitant to order again until this entire thing plays out. I think everyone can agree that the other domestic source set the standard at this point. Unfortunately he's private at the moment and some of us aren't on the list
This is pretty much my same experience. As much as I appreciate a lot of the vets standing up for the cats that were left hanging by @Trenity It’s pretty much standard Meso procedure.

With that being said there are too many village idiots trolling this thread. There are other labs that I know of that also had issues with cross contamination. They know who they are! Yet I still bought from them and so did many others. My point is the whole bold cyp testing issue doesn’t mean shit.

It’s sucks to get picked up on a warrant and if that’s really the case. Why is everyone so unforgiving about it? Unsent packs were literally sent and received within days of trenity’s re appearance. I don’t remember reading anything in the Meso rulebook that a source cant get locked up. Then have the nerve to make things right.

Does getting locked up void all previous testing and reliability? Who really got fucked over that bad? Step up and say how! If he buys all his customers AL banners and sends them free gear will this make it right.

@Trenity

Is the shit you shipped prior to your absence the same quality as the stuff I’d gotten from you in the past? It’s going to get tested if you say yes. If you say no then it’s getting tossed.

I’d like this out in the open as this whole thing caused quite the uproar and my willingness to step in on the issues prior has me feeling a bit fucking stupid to be honest.

In addition...what’s your plan for these grey stoppers that are verified garbage?

This is pretty much my same experience. As much as I appreciate a lot of the vets standing up for the cats that were left hanging by @Trenity It’s pretty much standard Meso procedure.

With that being said there are too many village idiots trolling this thread. There are other labs that I know of that also had issues with cross contamination. They know who they are! Yet I still bought from them and so did many others. My point is the whole bold cyp testing issue doesn’t mean shit.

It’s sucks to get picked up on a warrant and if that’s really the case. Why is everyone so unforgiving about it? Unsent packs were literally sent and received within days of trenity’s re appearance. I don’t remember reading anything in the Meso rulebook that a source cant get locked up. Then have the nerve to make things right.

Does getting locked up void all previous testing and reliability? Who really got fucked over that bad? Step up and say how! If he buys all his customers AL banners and sends them free gear will this make it right.

I think part of me just wants to see him step up.

And he has shown that he can be a good source, if he can start acting on his promises. I say carry on Vets. Either he will improve from the heat, or they're correct and hes scamming people.

@Trenity

Is the shit you shipped prior to your absence the same quality as the stuff I’d gotten from you in the past? It’s going to get tested if you say yes. If you say no then it’s getting tossed.

I’d like this out in the open as this whole thing caused quite the uproar and my willingness to step in on the issues prior has me feeling a bit fucking stupid to be honest.

In addition...what’s your plan for these grey stoppers that are verified garbage?

I would like to know this as well, since i still have Var, Test, Tren, and NPP on hand

@Trenity

It's all the same quality, all the same raws, I didn't change suppliers or anything. Please, test away.

I threw a few thousand of those grey stoppers in the garbage. Going back to the old red stoppers, just got a bunch of em in this week.

I think part of me just wants to see him step up.

And he has shown that he can be a good source, if he can start acting on his promises. I say carry on Vets. Either he will improve from the heat, or they're correct and hes scamming people.
Besides the packs not going out while he was in jail. Who else got royally fucked and didn’t get there gear or got fake dirty gear? Now is your time to step up and set the story straight.

I think it’s possible for him to go back to being a source here again.

But to be a GOOD source he needs to step up. He’s still largely absent here. He hasn’t answered a lot of questions. I think a lot of guys don’t trust him right now because he apparently emailed multiple excuses as to why their orders weren’t filled and then it turned out it was the warrant. I agree with you that the warrant isn’t a deal breaker but he needs to rebuild trust.

The cross-contamination wouldn’t be an issue if he tested his stuff (like HE said he would himself in his intro). We should be at the point here where that’s important to expect all labs to do it if they want to source here.

It’s said A LOT here, mistakes happen but it’s how the lab handles the mistakes that is important. It looks like he’s fulfilling the previous orders. But what has he done to show he’s a GOOD lab?

But to be a GOOD source he needs to step up. He’s still largely absent here. He hasn’t answered a lot of questions. I think a lot of guys don’t trust him right now because he apparently emailed multiple excuses as to why their orders weren’t filled and then it turned out it was the warrant. I agree with you that the warrant isn’t a deal breaker but he needs to rebuild trust.

The cross-contamination wouldn’t be an issue if he tested his stuff (like HE said he would himself in his intro). We should be at the point here where that’s important to expect all labs to do it if they want to source here.

It’s said A LOT here, mistakes happen but it’s how the lab handles the mistakes that is important. It looks like he’s fulfilling the previous orders. But what has he done to show he’s a GOOD lab?
These are the emails I want to read and see. Because if there were bullshit lies made up then that changes my opinion. If this really happen please let it be public. He was successfully doing business here for almost a year. That doesn’t necessarily make you a good lab. But fuck it’s a step in the right direction. He donated to AL, he gave rewards for bloodwork. What were the negatives that made him untrustworthy before his absence?

It's all the same quality, all the same raws, I didn't change suppliers or anything. Please, test away.

I threw a few thousand of those grey stoppers in the garbage. Going back to the old red stoppers, just got a bunch of em in this week.
My question was more directed at the possibility of you filling bottles with plain oil and skipping town.

Appreciated your product and your involvement here.

But now I’ve got 40vials of assorted shit with stoppers falling apart like stale cookies and only a verbal confirmation that all is good after a cluster-fuck of a doubt inducing month of absence.

Want to believe this whole story because I’ve had it happen. We’ll see.

Goodluck with remedying this. Meso needs to hold sources to a standard. Hopefully this is a jumping off for you to contribute to raising it.

These are the emails I want to read and see. Because if there were bullshit lies made up then that changes my opinion. If this really happen please let it be public. He was successfully doing business here for almost a year. That doesn’t necessarily make you a good lab. But fuck it’s a step in the right direction. He donated to AL, he gave rewards for bloodwork. What were the negatives that made him untrustworthy before his absence?

Just set consistency from the beginning and don't set standards you can't keep.

Quarterly donations to AL verus monthly for example.

Plan on testing a certain number of raws per month.

Be more active on the forum, be honest, if there's a delay then own that shit.

Changing out the stoppers is promising. You tested the raws before you left. We want good sources and you want to make money. Step up. But only if you can meet the standard MESO has set. And everyone should uphold that, because that's the reason i lurked this board and respect it so much

Just set consistency from the beginning and don't set standards you can't keep.

Quarterly donations to AL verus monthly for example.

Plan on testing a certain number of raws per month.

Be more active on the forum, be honest, if there's a delay then own that shit.

Changing out the stoppers is promising. You tested the raws before you left. We want good sources and you want to make money. Step up. But only if you can meet the standard MESO has set. And everyone should uphold that, because that's the reason i lurked this board and respect it so much

My question was more directed at the possibility of you filling bottles with plain oil and skipping town.

Appreciated your product and your involvement here.

But now I’ve got 40vials of assorted shit with stoppers falling apart like stale cookies and only a verbal confirmation that all is good after a cluster-fuck of a doubt inducing month of absence.

Want to believe this whole story because I’ve had it happen. We’ll see.

Goodluck with remedying this. Meso needs to hold sources to a standard. Hopefully this is a jumping off for you to contribute to raising it.
Have you tested his gear in the past, before his disappearance?

Have you tested his gear in the past, before his disappearance?
Have not. I ended up here in Pristine’s thread when my local sources ran dry and saw the customer testing trickling in with good results. Also got my bloodwork done confirming at a minimum his Cyp was good.

My results in my recent offseason speak for themselves and wouldn’t be possible with shit gear; 198 to 220 in 16ish weeks on a moderate cycle by the standards I see posted daily here.

I believe @Trenity made and does make quality gear. I’ve got anecdotal evidence and we have some customer testing showing specific compounds were appropriately dosed.

But things change...and now Meso needs more than that for Pristine to become reputable again.

For my first few months here I was pretty active in my thread. At some point I got a full time job, so I didn't spend as much time here. Obviously, my employer wasn't thrilled about my hiatus, so I no longer have that job. I will be spending a lot more time in thread.

As far as testing goes, I've honestly always planned on regularly testing my raws. Before W&M came around, all we had was jano and I was honestly hesitant to send raws overseas. Plus, there's the issue of a lot of people not fully trusting Jano's results. I should have started sending my raws to W&M as soon as he was proven viable, but I wasn't in the best shape financially for a couple of months there. Moving forward, I will be having my raws tested on a regular basis.

About emailing people multiple excuses, I'm not sure where that's coming from. I told one guy that we couldn't get to our product storage for a couple of days. That is actually true, we couldn't, but that's not the reason packs didn't ship. My shipper was off somewhere blowing his money on strippers and other bullshit instead of shipping packs like he told me. That one is completely on me. I should have 86'd that situation long ago, it's not the first time he pulled that kind of thing. There is no shipper any more, just me, so that won't be a problem any more.

This absolutely didn't happen. My absence wasn't planned. There was no kind of pre-meditated anything. The gear is the same gear I've always shipped out.

For my first few months here I was pretty active in my thread. At some point I got a full time job, so I didn't spend as much time here. Obviously, my employer wasn't thrilled about my hiatus, so I no longer have that job. I will be spending a lot more time in thread.

As far as testing goes, I've honestly always planned on regularly testing my raws. Before W&M came around, all we had was jano and I was honestly hesitant to send raws overseas. Plus, there's the issue of a lot of people not fully trusting Jano's results. I should have started sending my raws to W&M as soon as he was proven viable, but I wasn't in the best shape financially for a couple of months there. Moving forward, I will be having my raws tested on a regular basis.

About emailing people multiple excuses, I'm not sure where that's coming from. I told one guy that we couldn't get to our product storage for a couple of days. That is actually true, we couldn't, but that's not the reason packs didn't ship. My shipper was off somewhere blowing his money on strippers and other bullshit instead of shipping packs like he told me. That one is completely on me. I should have 86'd that situation long ago, it's not the first time he pulled that kind of thing. There is no shipper any more, just me, so that won't be a problem any more.

So what is the plan moving forward? Do you have a timeline set for when you plan on implementing these changes?

The donations, testing, being more active on the board?

Actually probably gonna be ordering my next cycle from the lion, I've been doing this for years and am pretty good at spotting a scam. A lot of people on this board know I've been to prison for selling oxy online back in the day, even after I got raided I paid people back. Shit happens.

Actually probably gonna be ordering my next cycle from the lion, I've been doing this for years and am pretty good at spotting a scam. A lot of people on this board know I've been to prison for selling oxy online back in the day, even after I got raided I paid people back. Shit happens.
It is the customer’s choice at the end of the day. Everyone can shill for their source or curse another one out. If you’re comfortable with it, goodluck. Eager to hear your experience and see how Tren works to bring back his brand.

Sponsors