• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pristine Anabolics Intro

I’m on 400 enan/week and bloods came out at 2,800. Does not seem odd you with >1500 using 200 but that’s just me doing math
I scored 1580 on 250mg of Cyp.
I score between 1400-1500 on 200mg pharma
I just pulled ~2100 on 250mg cyp per week so I don't think it's out of line. Some people just respond to test pretty well. I do wonder if DHB has any effect on the number though.
Yeah maybe "shocked" was a bad choice of words more like "pleasantly surprised".

Lol understand cardio and diet. Iv been good with the diet after coming off everything and I have dropped some fat but was looking for some quicker results since pool season is just around the corner. I can only fit so much cardio in my schedule I work alot right now. Been thinking of bringing a jump rope to work
It falls off of me with 50mg anavar daily

There's been quite the hoopla today regarding the validity of testing results in another thread.

A single compound has been tested 4 times. It went from overdosed, to underdosed, stayed underdosed, then spot on.

It's beginning to make me question the similar hoopla that went down in this thread not too long ago.

We need a member here everyone trusts to find an independent tester that he somehow knows personally...or for god sakes anabolic lab start testing the 2 top ugls