Pristine Anabolics Intro

Ordered Sunday got here Wednesday. Amazing service, quick replies and quick shipping. No hang ups, nothing. Trying his injectable superdrol and test e, will make an update in a couple weeks. Thanks bro!

Any Halo on the menu for the near future?
Asking for a friend :)

I'm definitely intrigued by the idea of injectable halo. If I do that I'm sure I'll cap some up as well. Could be a possibility in a month or so.

Ordered Sunday got here Wednesday. Amazing service, quick replies and quick shipping. No hang ups, nothing. Trying his injectable superdrol and test e, will make an update in a couple weeks. Thanks bro!

Glad you had a good experience bro! I appreciate the order and the feedback, hope you love the gear!

Running a promo for the rest of the evening:

-Buy 3 get 1 free on oils
-Buy 2 get 1 free on orals

*Promo is good until I post that it is over

Updated List
*Minimum - None
*Shipping - $10 (Free on orders over $100)
*Carrier is Safflower Oil
* Oral filler is protein powder
* Capsule size 0

10mL Vials
Mega Test 150 - $25 (100mg Test Prop, 50mg Test Base -- Contains MCT)
Sust 300 - $30
Test E 250 - $25
Test C 250 - $25
Test P 100 - $15
Tren A 100 - $30
tren E 200 - $45 (Out of Stock)
Mast P 100 - $30
Mast E 200 - $45
Deca 300 - $35
NPP 150 - $30 (Contains MCT)
EQ 300 - $35
Inj. Superdrol 40mg/mL - $30 (Contains MCT)
DHB/1-Test Cyp 100mg/mL - $35 (Contains MCT)

30 Count Orals
Dbol 25mg - $25
Adrol 25mg - $25
Winny 25mg - $25
Var 25mg - $30
Sdrol 10mg - $30
Lady Var 5mg - $25 (50 Count)
Tadalafil 10mg - $20
Sildenafil - 25mg - $20
Nolva - 25mg - $20
aromasin - 12.5mg - $25

Email
thepristine@protonmail.com
thepristine@tutanota.com

Tuta to Tuta, Proton to Proton is strongly preferred, we will ignore and delete emails from non-encrypted sources (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc)

Payment
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)

Got my bloodwork results in this morning. Currently cruising on 150mg Pristine Test E per week.

Pin schedule is Mon/Thurs, along with .25mg adex on pin days. Bloods were taken 48hrs after last injection. My baseline is between 900-1000 ng/dl @ 150mg weekly.

I realize my e2 is on the lower end, but I havent experienced any sides so far. Going to lower it a bit to be on the safe side.

Overall, I'm happy with the results and service. Thanks @Trenity
IMG_20181102_064814.jpg

I am a few pins in on his test e and deca. Oil is thin and pins smooth. Just a small amount of PIP 24 hours later which is normal for me. I have to press on the injection spot to have the slightest discomfort, so it's basically nonexistent.

I know a few of you guys started his DHB a few days ago. Any reports on PIP?

I am a few pins in on his test e and deca. Oil is thin and pins smooth. Just a small amount of PIP 24 hours later which is normal for me. I have to press on the injection spot to have the slightest discomfort, so it's basically nonexistent.

Zero pip for me

It’s not bad. No worse than what I have have experienced with other compounds. By my third pin it was nothing. And even before that it was nothing dibilitating. The pip was my only worry about adding it to my cycle. All in all it’s been a great addition.

Absolutely no PIP for me.

Got my bloodwork results in this morning. Currently cruising on 150mg Pristine Test E per week.

Pin schedule is Mon/Thurs, along with .25mg adex on pin days. Bloods were taken 48hrs after last injection. My baseline is between 900-1000 ng/dl @ 150mg weekly.

I realize my e2 is on the lower end, but I havent experienced any sides so far. Going to lower it a bit to be on the safe side.

Overall, I'm happy with the results and service. Thanks @Trenity
View attachment 100514

Thank you for posting bro, looks good! You can claim your $150 store credit whenever you're ready.

Zero pip for me

It’s not bad. No worse than what I have have experienced with other compounds. By my third pin it was nothing. And even before that it was nothing dibilitating. The pip was my only worry about adding it to my cycle. All in all it’s been a great addition.

Absolutely no PIP for me.

The reports of crazy pip scared me away from DHB for years, but I've had the same experience as all of you. PIP has been negligible and I'm very pleased with the results so far. The best part about it for me is the lack of sides, I have no complaints about DHB whatsoever so far.

The reports of crazy pip scared me away from DHB for years, but I've had the same experience as all of you. PIP has been negligible and I'm very pleased with the results so far. The best part about it for me is the lack of sides, I have no complaints about DHB whatsoever so far.

How much are you dosing per week? Test and DHB?