Pristine Anabolics Intro

So as I'm tracking my order, it was sent from England, isn't Pristine a US domestic or am I wrong here? He did get back to me telling me my pack will be getting here Friday (although Monday was the date originally thought) but while tracking my order it says my pack has to go through customs because it's coming internationally. Was I wrong in thinking he's US domestic? What the heck is going on @2envy same.

Double-check the email address you used. Sounds like you sent to wrong place man

So as I'm tracking my order, it was sent from England, isn't Pristine a US domestic or am I wrong here? He did get back to me telling me my pack will be getting here Friday (although Monday was the date originally thought) but while tracking my order it says my pack has to go through customs because it's coming internationally. Was I wrong in thinking he's US domestic? What the heck is going on @2envy same.
Hope not but this is reminiscent of some scammers using emails real close to a known to source and taking peoples money.

Dude I’m not sure you are dealing with the right source as stated. This guy is def US Domestic!!

I did not give the wrong address as it is being delivered to the correct address. The problem is that it is saying it is being delivered from England, not in the US. Also, no, I double, triple checked...there is no error in the order and who it is from.

I'll say that PA tren a gave me tren cough, other source didn't. Dbol made my nipples puffy and itchy fast. Test e over 750 had my face super oily. Other people have said I'm bigger and my body fat% is Def lower. I've got no complaints. Oh and I had a freebie adrol pack and during running that my nose bled unexpectedly at work, around nice food lol. I don't know when people started gauging gear by it crashing. What "litterateur" are people referring to about hormones crashing. I believe that term is supposed to refer to medical studies and published medical litterateur. Not anything posted on steroid sites and bodybuilding.com

And... do u check bp?

Still waiting on my order. Going on a week now. Just a shipping label created for the past 3 days.

Could you please send me an email bro? I don't want to go into many details, but we changed shippers this week and there were some other issues over the weekend. As far as I know all packs are on the way, but if you email me I can check on yours specifically.

I did not give the wrong address as it is being delivered to the correct address. The problem is that it is saying it is being delivered from England, not in the US. Also, no, I double, triple checked...there is no error in the order and who it is from.
They mean you sent your order to the wrong address

So my initial praise just turned into concern. My first pin of dhb was cut with test and was very minimally sore. I pinned another cc into my other quad last night of only dhb to assess any pip. Literally can't tell I pinned anything into that quad.

So my initial praise just turned into concern. My first pin of dhb was cut with test and was very minimally sore. I pinned another cc into my other quad last night of only dhb to assess any pip. Literally can't tell I pinned anything into that quad.
The dhb is out for testing. Your concern means nothing

I'm not sure exactly what you did but I'm dying to fucking know lol! Triple check the email address that you placed the order with...but even if it was sent to a scammer I wouldn't think they'd actually ship you something. Hope it wasn't for much my man.