Private Sources and Why They Aren't the Answer

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CensoredBoardsSuck, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Curtis murray

Curtis murray Junior Member

Personally I have 110% good things to say about my source. It's email based and they've never done me wrong. Advanced pharma and British dragon products just to name a few.

Just email samson at secure nym dot net.

As for a current price listing and presto. They have incentives for repeat purchasers and they get it to you within 7 working days.

I'd go with them. No bs at all.

2. Fuck off.

3. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

all this bullshit and your 1st post, what a retard.

Cityofgrit and Skull like this.
  4. 20431264_10211060531444073_1401605129262927045_n.jpg

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looks like the one-post wonders decided to drop in...

6. anthonyclark1

anthonyclark1 Junior Member

Sometimes Public Sources retire become private and provide for a select few, I like the feedback I get from my brothers & sisters on the board when they have a public sponsor, also I like to support my board sponsor's. I started on Steroidworld many moons ago.

optimus04 and MuskleSimpson like this.
  7. Craig224

Craig224 Junior Member

I have a question for everyone who wants to answer. So I've ordered from two sources on the dark web.. Both products turned out bunk. But yet both vendors has excellent reviews.

How is that? I'm no expert, but I have 12+ years experience with different products. I know my body and of course blood levels don't lie.

So, how are these guys surviving this long selling bunk stuff?? And how are their reviews so good?

8. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Have you had success/good experience buying other things off the DW before?

9. Craig224

Craig224 Junior Member

Well, no not really. Two sources turned out bunk. I have one I haven't tried yet though.

10. Cody Smith

Cody Smith Junior Member

I'm trying to order for my fist time how do i do that??

11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Selective scamming. They may put out plenty of good gear and also plenty of bad. The guys who get bad gear will be shunned as liars

optimus04 likes this.
  12. Craig224

Craig224 Junior Member

13. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

I joined the dark web with Tor & an IP vanish service mainly to source pucker GH. Wasn't the Candy store I was expecting! you Lots of the usual suspects - cheap generics like Kigs, Hyge, etc . Not much variety, prices similar. Not worth the extra effort imo. If one was after some roxy's or narcotics maybe!

RandallNowan likes this.