PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My buddy just got an order from dem USA for finished products and it came in 1 ziplock bag with multiple vials inn it with no protection around them at all lucky they all didn’t get broken anyone else gotten orders like this? Or is this normal for us dem? I know international nothing like that

havnt seen the vid in its entirety.. but like 3 minutes in they answer questions about differences in dark and light tren.. soo im guessing well get some back and forth for homebrews giving the beginning of this vid..
if not fuck off I tried!!

I don't understand this guy's fascination with melting points and also how it's a problem for sust. You don't need to go to melting point to suspend hormones in liquid. If he's going to the melting point it must be for no other reason than he's trying to test for what the substance is and/or its purity. There are better ways for that that are much more accurate and actually reliable. When he's talking about burning sust the obvious fucking thing to do is never raise the temp past the lowest temp where the "weakest" compound suffers structural degradation.
He says you can't raise it to 200 cause one of them burns at 70. OK? Then don't go higher than 69. Getting hormone into oil is dissolving the powder into a liquid not melting the powder so it turns INTO a liquid.

Also, for crashed gear in oil, it is absolutely OK, safe, and easy to get your hormone back in suspension. A gentle warming almost always does the trick. If it still doesn't work, you lower the %concentration of mg/ml by adding in oil/solvents. Just make sure what you're adding in has been sterilized.

Guys seems somewhat knowledgeable but I don't really understand some of the things he's saying.

Yeah mike mine did bro just hit up the rep they’ll fix it mine took 10 days from payment confirmation till I got it. And yeah they put them in the bags but they put a little bubble wrap around them. Good luck guys.

Mine came today and I didn’t even realize it so I take that back. Extremely fast shipping just didn’t update the website. Monday to Wednesday and it was here. I had two orders open and they had prepared the other order (the one I didn’t pay) and were able to stop it and send out the right one within 2 days so I’m very pleased. Only thing that disappoints me (which I don’t think really determines quality) but the anadrol raws from international are really good and they have a copper taste like other anadrol I’ve had. The domestic seems to not have that copper taste (this could be totally meaningless) but I’ve associated that taste with anadrol that’s all

Hey guys,
Just received an email from Vicky indicating nomore WU or MO's accepted.
Idk what happened but anyone have a recommendation of a wallet to use? I currently opened a localbitcoins.com account but only need 120.00.
Thanks guys

Hey guys,
Idk what happened but anyone have a recommendation of a wallet to use? I currently opened a localbitcoins.com account but only need 120.00.
Thanks guys
Local bitcoin has some really high markups

Hey guys,
Thanks guys
@Jeffg353 had a crypto exchange service i had bought btc from him acouple timss but dont know.if he is still doing it

Thanks for the info Mike.
Is it just as easy to use as localbitcoin?
Btw- were you aware of this sudden policy shift with Panda?
Also, can i just buy the 120.00 i need?
Thx bro
U might need to do all that verification crap. I use bread wallet and buy bitcoins with cash from an atm or a store I’ve never used local bitcoin. And yeah I was when I tried to order and wu wasn’t working. Makes it more difficult for me but whatever

Thanks for the info Mike.
Is it just as easy to use as localbitcoin?
Btw- were you aware of this sudden policy shift with Panda?
Also, can i just buy the 120.00 i need?
Thx bro
Man I have a coinbase, coinmamma, localbitcoins, and probably a couple more accounts. I don’t use any of them anymore.

The easiest thing I have found is Binance and the Cash app. I like Binance because there is literally every cryptocurrency on the exchange.
I use the Cash app because you can buy bitcoin instantly with a cc.
Then I send it to my Binance wallet and convert it to XMR.
I pay with XMR; and I’m done.

You have to give ID for Cash app; but it is probably low risk because it is the same company that owns Square (the little credit card reader thing that plugs into an iphone).
After you send your bitcoin to Binance you just convert it to XMR within the Binance exchange.
To my understanding, XMR is still the most anonymous and difficult to trace cryptocurrency.

And you will need to buy more crypto than the price of your order. That is because there is a fee with every cryptocurrency move.
Square charges a little to send it to Binance....Binance charges a little to exchange for XMR.....and Binance charges a little to send the XMR to the seller.
Still it is likely cheaper than WU fees.
Hope that helps.

Hey guys,
Thanks guys

I buy btc on coinbase then send them to my mycelium wallet. It's been really good for me so far. I make all my transactions from my mycelium just use coinbase to buy. Works pretty well

I've been using Bitcoin for a bit now and still don't understand what a wallet is and how it's different from any general crypto service