PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Could someone explain what happened to ppl? Now there’s domestic but it’s like 1/5th of the products and no option for international? I tried searching ppl reps posts and found a lot of cock hangering and dude fighting lately. This was my international go to and now i feel like a giant russian man smacked my mouth and took my toblerone bar. Thx!

Results from two different orders made in April

Attachments

• Test Report #01137.png
    Test Report #01137.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Test Report #01138.png
    Test Report #01138.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Test Report #01139.png
    Test Report #01139.png
    218 KB · Views: 55
Plenty of mixed reviews on Jano all with different reasonings, no?
I believe wasn't he the one doing lots of the testing on SST - reddit?
Where else can you get testing now that analyzer is "done" is the question?

How’s do you guys feel about jano doing testing. I’ve heard mixed reviews.

Mixed reviews?????

He’s a liar, plain and simple. It is proven and documented. Why are people even bringing his name up still???

Who cares if he has the ability to do what he says. He provided fraudulent lab testing results in the past and lied about it for a year and a half for the purpose of manipulating meso members in the direction that HE chooses to send them via positive lab results he provides.

In this dark world of illegal drugs (despite the general positive nature of those who utilize PEDs) there can be underhanded business going on if a proven liar of fraudulent lab results starts providing testing for this community.

Examples:
*Behind the scenes one lab orders a “hit” on another lab. So they pay the hitman (Jano) to provide unfavorable lab results. Jano makes a killing and the legit lab gets slandered.*

*Behind the scenes one lab starts sending out bunk HGH. To cover it up they pay Jano to provide favorable lab testing results. Jano makes a killing and the lab gets to continue providing bunk HGH*

I should mention that these examples are REAL and already played out in real life. I can link to the threads where Jano’s results determined the fate of the lab and his results are NOT VALID!

How’s do you guys feel about jano doing testing. I’ve heard mixed reviews.
He admittedly proved himself to be untrustworthy. That's a pretty tough hole to climb out of when his whole business is based on people trusting him to do what he's supposed to.

I don't doubt he's knowledgeable it's his integrity that's the issue.

Examples:
*Behind the scenes one lab orders a “hit” on another lab. So they pay the hitman (Jano) to provide unfavorable lab results. Jano makes a killing and the legit lab gets slandered.*

*Behind the scenes one lab starts sending out bunk HGH. To cover it up they pay Jano to provide favorable lab testing results. Jano makes a killing and the lab gets to continue providing bunk HGH*

I should mention that these examples are REAL and already played out in real life. I can link to the threads where Jano’s results determined the fate of the lab and his results are NOT VALID!
We can't but wonder, Sir, but how would that work when the majority of the samples we accept are unlabeled blind samples whose manufacturer we are not aware of?

Exactly as the samples sent from Mr. @Slab were - whom we would like to thank for doing the business with us.

My point was forget the drama and bullshit. If he tests sample x from me and doesn’t know me or where the sample came from or the ugl. Just a straight up test of a finished oil or raw can the test be trusted and accurate.

Plenty of mixed reviews on Jano all with different reasonings, no?
I believe wasn't he the one doing lots of the testing on SST - reddit?
Where else can you get testing now that analyzer is "done" is the question?
Did you hear something about him not testing anymore. I spoke to him a few weeks ago but when I tried to pursue testing I got no response.

Everybody in this world has their own agenda. I don’t really care what kind of person he is. My point is would you trust a test from him if it’s blind. What motive could he have if he’s got no idea where the sample is from. It then becomes more about his ability and accuracy of the test. Could that be trusted. What other option is there to know if you have bunk oil or raws.

Everybody in this world has their own agenda. I don’t really care what kind of person he is. My point is would you trust a test from him if it’s blind. What motive could he have if he’s got no idea where the sample is from. It then becomes more about his ability and accuracy of the test. Could that be trusted. What other option is there to know if you have bunk oil or raws.

You didn't learn anything from the Omega scam. Jano is not trustworthy. You will argue . Time will prove you wrong again .

You didn't learn anything from the Omega scam. Jano is not trustworthy. You will argue . Time will prove you wrong again .
I really don’t want to do this with you again. So let’s put the past in the past and look at the present. I have raws and finished that I would like to get tested. What are my options then besides bloods that would really only show me how my body is handling external test. How do you know Besides test that the stuff you are taking is legit. Feels and results are great indicators but not definitive proof of the quality.

I really don’t want to do this with you again. So let’s put the past in the past and look at the present. I have raws and finished that I would like to get tested. What are my options then besides bloods that would really only show me how my body is handling external test. How do you know Besides test that the stuff you are taking is legit. Feels and results are great indicators but not definitive proof of the quality.

If you want to have it tested for your own personal satisfaction, and you believe the results will be accurate, then have at it, cowboy. It's your time and money.

Bringing those tests to Meso won't be as cut and dry. You're going to get backlash because many don't trust Jano, and for damn good reason.

Sponsors

Latest posts