PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is anyone having to sign for international packages?
I haven't, but a friend of mine had a failed delivery attempt today because it needed signature.

I haven't, but a friend of mine had a failed delivery attempt today because it needed signature.
I one had 2 failed attempts and was told I needed to go in and pick up in person. Kissed that pack good-bye.

I've had to sign. But I'm usually not home to. So they make me pick it up. I have with out any problems.

Havnt been on in a while. But for anyone who cares US domestic line has been running smoothly for me in my last few orders.

Hope everyones doing good and making some serious gains!

Every time. Unless you have had a package siezed before you have nothing ro wprry about. Itz standard with express delivery

Is that tuna bro?
Does it taste “good” with rice?
I’m so sick of fuckin chicken breast.
Chicken and sweet potatoes
Chicken and sweet potatoes
Chicken ...
Yeah buddy, albacore in water. Sustainably harvested supposedly. I have to mix it up a lot.

Chicken, Turkey, fish, beans. Sweet potato, Jasmine rice, quinoa, oatmeal.

Add water and coffee to the list.

That's the nutrition plan.

Why didn't you just go get it? Picking it up at the post office poses no more risk than signing for the delivery at your door.
I one had 2 failed attempts and was told I needed to go in and pick up in person. Kissed that pack good-bye.

Yeah buddy, albacore in water. Sustainably harvested supposedly. I have to mix it up a lot.

Rice and tuna is very easy to easy. I like mine in the oil as it keeps the rice moist. But if your dieting the water is a great option

This weeks menu. Grilled Chicken breast with diced tomatoes onions celery and carrots. Last week was grilled chicken breast with sautéed peppers and onions. Next weeks menu. Fuck if I know but I’m betting there is some grilled chicken in there.

This weeks menu. Grilled Chicken breast with diced tomatoes onions celery and carrots. Last week was grilled chicken breast with sautéed peppers and onions. Next weeks menu. Fuck if I know but I’m betting there is some grilled chicken in there.
Keep killing it man!!! You got this shit!

No lean red meat eggs or nuts in there ? Booo:D

But seriously thats a super low fat diet . Id be starving all day long if ate like that . Its definitely effective , but you dont get tired and hungry all day eating that way ?

I gotta keep my fats on the moderate to high side or i just end up cheating on my diet eventually lol. Carbs around workouts , then fats protein and greens the rest the day . Oh and a shit ton of water and sodium too

No lean red meat eggs or nuts in there ? Booo:D

But seriously thats a super low fat diet . Id be starving all day long if ate like that . Its definitely effective , but you dont get tired and hungry all day eating that way ?

I gotta keep my fats on the moderate to high side or i just end up cheating on my diet eventually lol. Carbs around workouts , then fats protein and greens the rest the day . Oh and a shit ton of water and sodium too
I've had the question raised a few times now. I end up finding that I do really well with a really low fat diet for about 8 days and then i plummet. If I re feed around the 6 day mark I'm generally good. When I was younger I needed the fats more than I do now, I think.

I wonder though, when I was younger I wasn't using steroids. I wonder how they have played into my needs for more or less fat?

Sponsors

Latest posts