PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Funny how ppl and the rep try to avoid all this

The rep literally told me to not talk about it lmao and sweep it under the rug.

The link on asf is scary with all the customer information etc and again... the person stating he brewed for several labs and ppl was for sure one of them

The rep literally told me to not talk about it lmao and sweep it under the rug.

The link on asf is scary with all the customer information etc and again... the person stating he brewed for several labs and ppl was for sure one of them

That’s cause @PurplePandaRep isnt familiar with problems of PPL

He’s here to tell people to order..,, and everything is ok

And to call members rats, and not take any sh** from anyone —

LOL

Are the finished international products still okay ?
Does this us domestic bust stuff effect the international orders ?

Are the finished international products still okay ?
Does this us domestic bust stuff effect the international orders ?

If it were me.....I wouldn’t be ordering from any labs that had homeland security and dea involved.... along with having customers information....

Just remember, the rep and owner will say it’s all good bro, just order...like the old perv at the park with a van and candy.....

If it were me.....I wouldn’t be ordering from any labs that had homeland security and dea involved.... along with having customers information....

Just remember, the rep and owner will say it’s all good bro, just order...like the old perv at the park with a van and candy.....
Hey appreciate the answer, could you explain more in detail why i should not order atm ? I mean he should be fine in china and the international orders dont have anything do to with the us stuff

Hey appreciate the answer, could you explain more in detail why i should not order atm ? I mean he should be fine in china and the international orders dont have anything do to with the us stuff

So he personally may be fine, but with this large bust and panda obviously supplying raws to this brewer as well as using him to finish product as well, the dea and homeland security can see a huge operation is happening. If anyone thinks the investigations ends there.... you are completely wrong.

Me personally.... I wouldn’t be banking on ordering from a lab that has all the Bull eyes markings on their back and feel safe. Remember.. your package still goes through customs, you get caught with panda gear and you are apart of a big ring and don’t think for a second they won’t come after you. Now isn’t the time to be complacent and gamble your future because the owner will be fine in China, be selfish and think about you.... not the panda the owner

@purplepandalabs @PurplePandaLabs Rep. @PurplePandaRep

Hey, do you remember when I asked you "What does your brewer on the domestic side do with the information when there is an order? How is it delivered to him and how does he destroy the evidence? How do we know customer information is safe in case of a bust?"

And you guys said: "I promise you, it's safe. I can't tell you the details because I wouldn't want to make our methods public for security reasons." Or something like that?

Well from the article:

"Agents also found composition notebooks with chemistry formulas for the products they were making and order destinations and quantities, some as far away as Ohio."

Nice.

Fuck...not good.

I'm assuming wince this dude was brewing for 7 labs then ordering domestically should be off the table for anyone. It's no longer the "safer" route as some would think...I liked his candy. [emoji22] But he told me I was getting to old. Lol

So he personally may be fine, but with this large bust and panda obviously supplying raws to this brewer as well as using him to finish product as well, the dea and homeland security can see a huge operation is happening. If anyone thinks the investigations ends there.... you are completely wrong.

Me personally.... I wouldn’t be banking on ordering from a lab that has all the Bull eyes markings on their back and feel safe. Remember.. your package still goes through customs, you get caught with panda gear and you are apart of a big ring and don’t think for a second they won’t come after you. Now isn’t the time to be complacent and gamble your future because the owner will be fine in China, be selfish and think about you.... not the panda the owner

Yup being selfish. Don't know what's gonna turn out from this.

Yea I think we pretty much figured everything out already. If panda thinks moving warehouses is sufficient after a bust, customers dont.

Everyone be safe.

I mean they dont care 2 much about the bust right ? The stuff roger said sounds pretty scary but they just released orals for the us ?

What’s really fucked up is the possibilities of scenarios here. Ordering now could be like any other day prior to all this or even waiting a while to see how it shakes out could be safe too. Unfortunately though the reality is there is nothing safe about it ever and you are always rolling the dice. You could wait a year before ordering again and think you’re in the clear but the reality of that one is a year from now they could still be building a case. Stuff like this isn’t like a murder where you generally have a few suspects. You do a little investigating some forensics and boom it’s done. Make an arrest. On to trial. Shit like this they spend all the time in the world fact finding and securing as much info as possible so when they do move ahead to obtain warrants and permission to search and seize and all the lovely stuff they do it’s airtight. They aren’t going to move forward with the info they have obtained. They are going to sit back and keep investigating and collecting which takes lots of time. Then one day when this is just a memory the potential is there for some real serious shut downs and arrests. Especially if you consider the magnitude of raws he’s provided for his own domestic and god only knows how many other domestics out there. If they got a good chunk of info from the recent events. Mark my words some big shits coming. Just don’t know when.

What's really fucked up is panda not getting ahead of the whole situation, instead of saying it's just elite nothing to see here.

That's what bothers me the most, as an international raws customer. He couldve just owned it, stated whatever steps would've been taken going forward. Maybe take a break from domestic till shit settles.

Being honest goes a long ways in my eyes. Shit even saying nothing would've been better, but to try and deceive really bothers me.

Does anyone know the list of labs the guy was brewing for? Sorry I couldn’t find where the guy was saying what all labs he was brewing for

What's really fucked up is panda not getting ahead of the whole situation, instead of saying it's just elite nothing to see here.

That's what bothers me the most, as an international raws customer. He couldve just owned it, stated whatever steps would've been taken going forward. Maybe take a break from domestic till shit settles.

Being honest goes a long ways in my eyes. Shit even saying nothing would've been better, but to try and deceive really bothers me.

Perhaps it’s time people look at and talk about real solid alternatives for raws.

Would you personally order from ppl again knowing what you know now?

Also the rep just rolled into the thread and told everyone to pretty much fuck themselves and however they feel unless they feel like ordering lol

His USA domestic did.

Papers with customer information found including names and addresses
How long ago was this?

Why the fuck would they keep customer information. What do his customers do now? Clean house?

Sorry for all the questions.

@purplepandalabs You're infamous now my friend. You're the Voldemort of the underground now. You're almost as bad as naps. Who am I kidding. You've surpassed naps.