PurplePandaLabs Raw source

THIS IS THE LAST TIME IM GOING TO ASK, I WAS COMPLETELY IGNORED LAST TIME AND THAT WAS A BIGGGGGG MISTAKE......ARE U GOING TO MAKE ME A MOTHER FUCKIN REP OR NOT PANDA?!?!?!?!?!

There was a brewer who was busted and was brewing for a bunch of labs and had names and addresses of customers that were found. DEA and Homeland security have it all now.
is panda still supplying domestic and international gear even after the bust ?

I shouldnt have made my last post "on discount". This is a very serious matter for everyone.

I would love to see PPL close their doors.

I am certainly not making excuses for Panda, but regarding sources not erasing customer info:

A) I have always assumed that NO source really does ALWAYS erase all customer info.

B) And even if they did, there would be lag time between placing the order and giving them your info, and the time when the delivery and contents were confirmed so that the source could then erase the info. At any given time that a bust occurs, there is going to be customers jeopardized, if for nothing else, for the outstanding orders, including those being prepared for shipping.

Again, not defending PPL on this, just saying that I have never believed sources when they claim to erase all info.

Also, do we know that it was customer info that was found? I thought i read somewhere that it was recipes, formulas, etc that was written down on those papers? Or no?

I am certainly not making excuses for Panda, but regarding sources not erasing customer info:

A) I have always assumed that NO source really does ALWAYS erase all customer info.

B) And even if they did, there would be lag time between placing the order and giving them your info, and the time when the delivery and contents were confirmed so that the source could then erase the info. At any given time that a bust occurs, there is going to be customers jeopardized, if for nothing else, for the outstanding orders, including those being prepared for shipping.

Again, not defending PPL on this, just saying that I have never believed sources when they claim to erase all info.
Exactly.

Also, do we know that it was customer info that was found? I thought i read somewhere that it was recipes, formulas, etc that was written down on those papers? Or no?
Which also brings up the possibility the guys busted start flipping on their overseas contacts???? Imo whomever takes over PPL's domestic is just asking for trouble.