PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Also, do we know that it was customer info that was found? I thought i read somewhere that it was recipes, formulas, etc that was written down on those papers? Or no?
I do know someone on ASF said he sent him spreadsheets for recipes and formulas for pandas gear.

Ok real talk I can’t believe some of you are still trying to order from them lol.
I’ll order once his U.S domestic is back online. The primo raws are cheaper domestic then international. I mean unless you want to get bent over and get fucked (no grease) and pay $50 for shipping internationally and also pay extra for raws... Then domestic is the way to go. Everyone is wanting international only. Fuck that and watch your shipment get seized like mine did. You think the feds care about finished oils lolz... no they will prioritize raws firsts.

Last edited:
Also, do we know that it was customer info that was found? I thought i read somewhere that it was recipes, formulas, etc that was written down on those papers? Or no?

The article said something like formulas were found and order destinations as far as Ohio... something like that.

I wondered if that was address to the remailers and not necessarily to the customers. But it's hard to gather just from the article.

Order destinations seems like its be customer info, but if it was a massive list of customers I think it would've been worded a little different.

But best to just assume it was customer info.

I’ll order once his U.S domestic is back online. The primo raws are cheaper domestic then international. I mean unless you want to get bent over and get fucked (no grease) and pay $50 for shipping internationally and also pay extra for raws... Then domestic is the way to go. Everyone is wanting international only. Fuck that and watch your shipment get seized like mine did. You think the feds care about finished oils lolz... no they will prioritize raws firsts.
Hi Swole Panda.

Good thing ppl is the only raw source.
You are nuts .

Cojones sir, you got them.

Yeah well you can order from whoever you want lol. But you’re insane to be ordering from a source that we know is likely the target of a fed investigation lol.

Feds work their way up the chain and that means this whole operation is on the radar. It doesn’t end just because they got one domestic brewer...especially when now they have a whole bunch of other leads heading in every direction, connected to this bust.

And hey, you might be right. Maybe they’ll look at your small orders and decide you aren’t worth their time, and you’ll be ok....

.....or maybe they won’t, and they’ll show up at your house next. Or just inform your local cops(wherever you are), and let them handle it...

Everyone is always safe and untouchable....until they’re in handcuffs.

....and since there are other options, it is insane to stick with the one that you know for sure is tied up in all this.

....it’s still your choice...I’m just telling you you’re insane lol.

Yeah well you can order from whoever you want lol. But you’re insane to be ordering from a source that we know is likely the target of a fed investigation lol.

Feds work their way up the chain and that means this whole operation is on the radar. It doesn’t end just because they got one domestic brewer...especially when now they have a whole bunch of other leads heading in every direction, connected to this bust.

And hey, you might be right. Maybe they’ll look at your small orders and decide you aren’t worth their time, and you’ll be ok....

.....or maybe they won’t, and they’ll show up at your house next. Or just inform your local cops(wherever you are), and let them handle it...

Everyone is always safe and untouchable....until they’re in handcuffs.

....and since there are other options, it is insane to stick with the one that you know for sure is tied up in all this.

....it’s still your choice...I’m just telling you you’re insane lol.
I’m insane eh? What going to happens if I order? I order through a P.O box. You probably order through your actual addy. You know if you order international and you shit gets seized it wayyyy more suspect. Domestic is way faster and low key. In otherwords Its more safe on consumer end.

I’m insane eh? What going to happens if I order? I order through a P.O box. You probably order through your actual addy. You know if you order international and you shit gets seized it wayyyy more suspect. Domestic is way faster and low key. In otherwords Its more safe on consumer end.

LOL, you order through a PO box.... Well fuck, I guess you are simply untouchable then! LOLOLOLOL.

Made up bullshit everyday I see here. Your fuckin PO box you have WITH THAT FAKE ID OF YOURS is not going to protect you from a controlled delivery of any sort.

So please.... stop spreading made up false statements about safety with domestic orders. Ordering is a risk each and every time. We mitigate those risks by choosing the shipping method that best serves us. But to state that domestic is ZERO risk is simply not true.

Do what you want but most of us value our freedom more that primo at any cost.
Maybe you should stop doing AAS and go to church. I did 4 years in the feds. Never heard about mail delivery bust or a schedule 3 drug bust. You act like this is going on daily. You know the 2 biggest fentanyl dealers in China still walk free? Go on bluelight and bitch about it.

Maybe you should stop doing AAS and go to church. I did 4 years in the feds. Never heard about mail delivery bust or a schedule 3 drug bust. You act like this is going on daily. You know the 2 biggest fentanyl dealers in China still walk free? Go on bluelight and bitch about it.
You sound like a fucking child

And to those wondering about customer info... the FBI has every computer in that home and every computer related to the investigation. When they obtain these computers from a bust of this nature... they perform FORENSIC investigation of those computers. Meaning hard drives are restored... things that were "deleted" are restored and every single contact is reviewed.... and each and every bank account has their transactions forensically reviewed for anyone involved. Don't ask me how I know this...

So even if a source "deletes" your personal info... unless they are doing so with very specific software made to wipe drives clean in anticipation of forensic restoration... all that "deleted" info... has been recovered, restored and documented by the FBI already.

NOONES information is ever safe after you give it to a source. Period. You are trusting that person. Hopefully, that person has an understanding of real information encryption... chances are they are just a drug dealer and don't... so the real hope is that your dealer doesn't get busted in the end.

Stay the fuck away from Panda. He is not looking out for us.

Last edited:
Yeah cause their are sooo many raw sources cheaper then $18 a gram domestic (primo). Go through alibaba and get fucked.
Um yea... you are an idiot. A few bucks per gram isn't worth losing my freedom over. And the fact you spent 4 years of your life in prison and think you are untouchable proves you are either retarded or just ignorant. I hate to tell you, you are not untouchable.

Please dont.spread your bullshit here.

So you are pandas new rep.
I knew it wouldn’t take long.

Nobody should even argue with you solely based off of what you just posted. Everything is clear.

Just remember your advice would actually be putting others in harms way. You may say you will order and try to convince others why it’s ok for you (being his rep and all).
Yet have some respect and dont muddy the real facts of why someone should not order.

Also I’m sorry you believe the only other src’s are on alibaba that too is very telling about you.

I do hope you order domestic and post up some pictures after the fact to prove to all of us how much safer it is and that you actually did order.

Goodluck

And to those wondering about customer info... the FBI has every computer in that home and every computer related to the investigation. When they obtain these computers from a bust of this nature... they perform FORENSIC investigation of those computers. Meaning hard drives are restored... things that were "deleted" are restored and every single contact is reviewed....

So even if a source "deletes" your personal info... unless they are doing so with very specific software made to wipe drives clean in anticipation of forensic restoration... all that deleted info... has been restored, recovered and documented by the FBI already.

NOONES information is ever safe after you give it to a source. Period. You are trusting that person, hopefully that person has an understanding of real information encryption... chances are they are just a drug dealer and don't...
You act like your life is over if you catch a schedule 3 manufacturing charge. I got 2 higher schedule manufacturing charges. What’s going to happen is you will get 24 hours in county jail and get probation. Life goes on.... that’s even if you get caught. Because there are so posts on Meso about set up delivery’s and people getting caught... :rolleyes:

You act like your life is over if you catch a schedule 3 manufacturing charge. I got 2 higher schedule manufacturing charges. What’s going to happen is you will get 24 hours in county jail and get probation. Life goes on.... that’s even if you get caught. Because there are so posts on Meso about set up delivery’s and people getting caught... :rolleyes:

Well damn, I guess fuck my wife... fuck my career (ever see a moral contract from an employer?)... and fuck my children... fuck my reputation... fuck that new job offer... fuck that promotion at work... fuck that family and friends now view me as some "drug abuser" cause Life goes on as you say...

GTFO you clown.

Last edited: