PurplePandaLabs Raw source

not a member anymore.

And you guys can’t take jokes....

I wonder what it feels like for your gf’s and wives... must sit there in total silence like

“BITCH wait til I get off Meso”....

Anyways guys. Keep the thread moving. We’ll be having a giveaway soon on post count in this thread
A get out of jail free card?

Info;

Our domestic shipping is still delayed

And our international is taking almost 3-4 weeks.

Really nothing I can do about that. But just a heads up to anyone who put an order in and is waiting.

not a member anymore.

I wonder what it feels like for your gf’s and wives... must sit there in total silence like

Anyways guys. Keep the thread moving. We’ll be having a giveaway soon on post count in this thread
Saying you weren't previously a member was a joke, hilarious. Remember, it's only funny when people laugh

not a member anymore.

What was the joke?

The Cheque drop comment.... but then again that’s Meso...
I wasn’t referring to that comment. I was talking about this one.
“There was a member here who had jaundice and liver damage from doing Dbol for a year straight... he loved the way he felt on it. Then again he was a big time addict of things as well.”

I wasn’t referring to that comment. I was talking about this one.
“There was a member here who had jaundice and liver damage from doing Dbol for a year straight... he loved the way he felt on it. Then again he was a big time addict of things as well.”

People you don’t know bro.. waaaay before your join date. Tons of quality guys, just with demons. Sad but is what it is