PurplePandaLabs Raw source

No rally to that winning count?

Anyway. I’m gotta make breakfast. Hopefully you guys make this thread lovelable again.

Regardless if I hate you or not. If you win you win. LOL nah just kidding. I don’t really hate anyone. Hates such a nasty ass feeling...

You see the way liberals hate Trump? That’s gonna cause a lot of cancer diagnosis.... hate and anger is actually proven to cause cancer. I read a Scientific study on that.

No rally to that winning count?

Anyway. I’m gotta make breakfast. Hopefully you guys make this thread lovelable again.

Regardless if I hate you or not. If you win you win. LOL nah just kidding. I don’t really hate anyone. Hates such a nasty ass feeling...

You see the way liberals hate Trump? That’s gonna cause a lot of cancer diagnosis.... hate and anger is actually proven to cause cancer. I read a Scientific study on that.

Links to study?

I can only hope, because most of them are a cancer to society anyway. I’ve also seen people have all kinds of other physical ailments from holding on to so much bitterness. Crazy stuff. Good proof that we as humans are integrated and not like grapefruit, where we can sectionalize our lives.

There was a member here who had jaundice and liver damage from doing Dbol for a year straight... he loved the way he felt on it. Then again he was a big time addict of things as well.

Adrol at 200mg a day will do it for damn sure.

I just got jaundice, hard to say exactly what from, or if it’s even just from one thing, but most likely anadrol was the main cause, was taking 50mg per day. Only took it for about 4 weeks at a time. However I was also taking 40mg of winstrol with it(4 weeks), and was running tren E and test....so I guess you could say it was a pretty harsh cycle....but was still surprised when I got jaundice. Was only running moderate doses. Eyes got tinted yellow, etc. felt fine otherwise, except for the usual lethargy I get from orals.

I think my days of using orals are over

Idk why I went out last night but I did.

Nursed a fucking seltzer... and watched underage kids in a bar crawl banging to magnolia and all those “I’m about that life” songs....

I’ll grab them after breakfast. Running a little late.

That's fine, I'm genuinely curious.

It's a money suck. Worse than kids. I'm out of my farther in laws place so it doesn't matter :D all in all, it's going well. Always working on it, can't wait to get it appraised when we are done with the remodel. Thanks for asking!

I bought this spring myself. So far have to get 2 trees removed and stump grinded down. - $2.4k

Within the next 3 years have to replace the roof. That's another big chunk. - $10k

Then the new mulch landscape, repairing windows, new asphalt for driveway, e.t.c

Money suck is right.

It's a money suck. Worse than kids. I'm out of my farther in laws place so it doesn't matter :D all in all, it's going well. Always working on it, can't wait to get it appraised when we are done with the remodel. Thanks for asking!

Hey Atleast it’s coming along. I had to have a 60 year old chimney replaced from a collapse. 4K out the door

It seems like we're constantly renovating or doing something on our house. It's def a money suck but it's ours. We do as much of it as we can ourselves. Pretty good feeling overall.

Just another announcement so it isn’t lost.

I see a lot of guys are waiting on packs and I apologize for that shit. I’m gonna make it a point to talk to the general manager about that and how we can get our T/A back to when this thread first started.

Best I can do is talk the general manager which is a very nice guy and see what he’s willing to improve or Atleast explain in further detail so I can explain it to you guys.

Other suggestions?

Take a dump in a brown paper bag and light it on fire and leave it on his doorstep and then ring his doorbell and then run and hide in the bushes and watch
What about some shitting on his beer
like in American Pie Reunion?
Make sure to have a hidden camera and post his reaction in Youtube or something.

Adrol at 200mg a day will do it for damn sure.
Studies show that now even those using Adrol 150 mg nonstop for 6 months get permanent jaundice
sure liver enzymes rise for a while, but they get back to normal after stopping it.

Make sure to have a hidden camera and post his reaction in Youtube or something.

Studies show that now even those using Adrol 150 mg nonstop for 6 months get permanent jaundice
sure liver enzymes rise for a while, but they get back to normal after stopping it.

Post a link to that

Like I said, I just got jaundice using 50mg of anadrol for only 4-5 weeks at a time(plus the other stuff I mentioned)