PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lol.. I'm not sure I'll be able to get any satisfaction from this situation. What do y'all think about this:

I message him telling him my intentions and ask him to meet me somewhere. If he does then that'll go a long way legally. If he doesn't then I taunt him for a few weeks by showing up at his house and send him a pic of the driveway and dare him to come out. If he never engages me, is it possible that'll be almost as good as fucking him up?

Mental warfare is always good. But also can get you in just as much trouble. mental anguish.

Just go with the mutual combat and be a man. If you lose you lose. If you win you win. Then everyone goes their own way

Lol.. I'm not sure I'll be able to get any satisfaction from this situation. What do y'all think about this:

I message him telling him my intentions and ask him to meet me somewhere. If he does then that'll go a long way legally. If he doesn't then I taunt him for a few weeks by showing up at his house and send him a pic of the driveway and dare him to come out. If he never engages me, is it possible that'll be almost as good as fucking him up?
If you do all that, he will definitely bring a gun if he has one lol.

And like I said, in some states he could probably legally kill you with it if he “feared for his life”

I dunno, if you really wanna kick his ass your best bet is probably just follow him somewhere and act like you ran into him by chance, and just start shoving him and talking shit, his way it seems like more of a mutual fight.

Make sure he doesn’t carry a gun though

All sounds like more trouble then it's worth depending on how bad he wronged you.

If it's bad enough where he needs to be hurt then do it without him knowing it was you and take satisfaction in that. Other then that ime even misdemeanor simple assault fucks with employment because they consider it a violent misdemeanor. Not worth the hassle.

Mental warfare is always good. But also can get you in just as much trouble. mental anguish.

Just go with the mutual combat and be a man. If you lose you lose. If you win you win. Then everyone goes their own way
Most likely he'll just ignore the message or won't show. What am I left with after that? A mental victory?

Most likely he'll just ignore the message or won't show. What am I left with after that? A mental victory?

As you can see your pride and ego is in the way. What you are planning can lead to a direction in life you might not want to sign up for.

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone. Assuming this is over a girl.

Oh....and if it IS over a girl, stop. Don’t do it lol. The girl is to blame, not the dude. Of course you can’t just kick her ass, but forget about her

It's an old situation that's been on my mind recently. Idk how to move forward but I'm guessing I'll just have to forget about it unless I run into him by chance. I appreciate y'alls input though

In today's society, being all fucked up, dress like an Antifa punk, follow him to a public place, start screaming about Trump, beat the hell out of him and poof all forgiven.

Take a dump in a brown paper bag and light it on fire and leave it on his doorstep and then ring his doorbell and then run and hide in the bushes and watch

i honestly don't know. i'm not sure where they draw that line between simple assault and felony assault.
In my state the difference from felony to misdemeanor battery requires permanent disfigurement if no weapon is involved. As long as you beat them with your fists and dont cut them real bad it's only misdemeanor. Any kind of weapon makes it a felony