PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yep, DEA and HLS pop a lab, take up ownership, take orders, take names and addresses. Then the worst image in the world happens. A Black SUV pulls up in your driveway.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. any plans to offer remailing as an option, so packages don't have to come from China, even if it means an additional cost?

I meant remailers in a third country
prices in between domestic and int'l.
@PurplePandaLabs Rep. any plans?

You can thank that bitch Obama for ramping up his war on gear. But of course his low estrogen ass would attack something to make men more masculine. Fucking worthless bitch.
I thought Obama was low Testosterone

That's when you aim the AK out the window and show them you ain't no bitch.
Since we're being violent i have a serious legal question. If I go to someone's house and knock on the door and then beat tf out of him when he answers, what are the consequences of my actions if he presses charges?

Since we're being violent i have a serious legal question. If I go to someone's house and knock on the door and then beat tf out of him when he answers, what are the consequences of my actions if he presses charges?

Assault and battery charges would be my guess. Maybe throw trespassing at you too? They love to pile on the charges.

You think it would be a felony?

What if I hit him in public? Less severe penalty?
In some states if u do that u are probably just gonna get shot in the face by the dude

But if he’s a no gun having beta like Obama u could probably bang his wife and make him watch after you do that to him. She would like it too

In some states if u do that u are probably just gonna get shot in the face by the dude

But if he’s a no gun having beta like Obama u could probably bang his wife and make him watch after you do that to him. She would like it too
Yeah.. I'm not sure how to get what I want in this situation without getting in a fuck ton of trouble

If you don't use a weapon it would probably depend on how bad the beating is whether it's a simple assault or a felony battery.

You think it would be a felony?

What if I hit him in public? Less severe penalty?
It’s all going to get charges pressed on you if the dude is a bitch and presses charges. Just wait for him at night with a ski mask and beat the shit out of him. Buy some used clothes with cash from a thrift store so you can pitch them when done.

Not that I know anything about this firsthand. Just a thought.

Just get him to order from PPL, Then when he gets arrested maybe he will get beat up in jail. This is a master plan
Lol.. I'm not sure I'll be able to get any satisfaction from this situation. What do y'all think about this:

I message him telling him my intentions and ask him to meet me somewhere. If he does then that'll go a long way legally. If he doesn't then I taunt him for a few weeks by showing up at his house and send him a pic of the driveway and dare him to come out. If he never engages me, is it possible that'll be almost as good as fucking him up?

Trespassing, assault.

Depending on how well you beat him up attempted murder or like in my friends case who hit someone one time and accidently killed him because the kid hit the ground with his head .... prison.

Since you are knowingly going over on his property it is pre emptive so be careful.

And last but not least you die because he shoots or stabs you.

Not worth it.

Trespassing, assault.

Depending on how well you beat him up attempted murder or like in my friends case who hit someone one time and accidently killed him because the kid hit the ground with his head .... prison.

Since you are knowingly going over on his property it is pre emptive so be careful.

And last but not least you die because he shoots or stabs you.

Not worth it.
Other suggestions?