PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So, I'm not worried because I'm not holding anything that would send me up a river without a paddle but I do have a concern. Figured this thread gets a lot of eye balls on it so it's as good a place as any to ask.

We had a holiday last Monday and that pushed trash and recycling collection back by a day. Well, I put everything out by the curb on the normal day because I didn't realize it was delayed a day. Came home from work and the rest of the neighborhood had put their bins out. My recycling was already collected though. Everyone else had theirs collected the next day. My trash wasn't collected until the next day.

Seems strange as fuck to me. What do you guys think? Randomly picked up by the recycling guys as they drove by? Police looking at my trash? Wtf gives?

Again, I'm not worried because there is nothing to be worried about but damn...

So, I'm not worried because I'm not holding anything that would send me up a river without a paddle but I do have a concern. Figured this thread gets a lot of eye balls on it so it's as good a place as any to ask.

We had a holiday last Monday and that pushed trash and recycling collection back by a day. Well, I put everything out by the curb on the normal day because I didn't realize it was delayed a day. Came home from work and the rest of the neighborhood had put their bins out. My recycling was already collected though. Everyone else had theirs collected the next day. My trash wasn't collected until the next day.

Seems strange as fuck to me. What do you guys think? Randomly picked up by the recycling guys as they drove by? Police looking at my trash? Wtf gives?

More than likely. If i put a TV on the curb, it's gone within hours. Some people want to live like Sanford and Son, and who am i to judge them for that? :D

Maybe the recycling company forgot it was delayed too and they thought you were the only one who remembered o_O

Last edited:
You fuckers with your random conversation :D:D !! Y’all make it hard for a guy trying to get caught up on what labs are still worth ordering from. I’ve read back like 10-15 pages of random topics. Can someone do me a favor and tell me if ppl domestic injectables are still decent?

I feel your pain bro. Personally, I wouldn't order anything but raws from international.

How are they still doing domestic if they were busted ? Did they change the person they use ?
The "story" (*heavy emphasis on the quotes*) is that it was Elite (what panda says) who got busted and he wasn't using him. That he has had a brewer since elite... Soooooo.... I guess make an educated decision? Lol

The "story" (*heavy emphasis on the quotes*) is that it was Elite (what panda says) who got busted and he wasn't using him. That he has had a brewer since elite... Soooooo.... I guess make an educated decision? Lol
I may just look at there international stuff just to be safe

That's probably some paranoia. But if you're right that's pretty fucking scary.

Icky you smokin that sticky? Lol :cool::p