PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pack landed for me last week. Everything was accounted for but can you guys have a few options for stealth packaging to mix things up. Just a suggestion

Last edited:
Two questions. Anyone use PH drops to alkaline the water they drink. Can you recommend a brand. The cratus medical lab place for ordering your own blood work. Anyone know if it will work in NY. So far other places won’t do it but it was mentioned that cratus works in states that don’t allow it.

Two questions. Anyone use PH drops to alkaline the water they drink. Can you recommend a brand. The cratus medical lab place for ordering your own blood work. Anyone know if it will work in NY. So far other places won’t do it but it was mentioned that cratus works in states that don’t allow it.
Not sure what you are looking for; but to alkalinize water, the easiest thing to use is baking soda (NaHCO3).

Won’t happen. LE makes an order, sees the options. You get the rest.

I've used another source that would send you a picture of the stealth. Probably not possible with how big PPL is. But I didn't mean that we get to select an option but just that they had other alternatives

Not sure what you are looking for; but to alkalinize water, the easiest thing to use is baking soda (NaHCO3).
I want to alkalinize the water and they make drops to add to it. I’ve looked at a few but was wondering if anyone has used them. They have antioxidants and alkaline minerals in the drops. I know baking soda will work but I’d like to keep the salt content down.

listen to dr Rhonda patrick if you want your mind blown. shes on rogan like every 6 months and has her own podcast. shes a beast, learned so much about pro and prebiotics from her. also learned useful tips like letting your garlic rest for 10 mins after chopping it up to let the cell wall break down and allow for betternabsorption .
I’d like to bend her over the kitchen counter while she’s making me one of her healthy smoothies! Her dorkyness turns me on!

You fuckers with your random conversation :D:D !! Y’all make it hard for a guy trying to get caught up on what labs are still worth ordering from. I’ve read back like 10-15 pages of random topics. Can someone do me a favor and tell me if ppl domestic injectables are still decent?