PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah, I guess I’m thankful, I didn’t feel bad at all other than the normal lethargy I always get from orals.

i didn’t notice any joint problems, and that was something I was worried about, but it didn’t bother my joints at all. Was only on 40mg per day though

But did everything return to normal?

It's crazy how much media is on VHS that never made it to DVD or digital. Browing through thrift stores for VHS is a fucking trip.

It's crazy how much media is on VHS that never made it to DVD or digital. Browing through thrift stores for VHS is a fucking trip.

I gave vhs tapes away to needy families... the Disney movies. Wish i kept them but I personally feel if I can give a kid the magic I felt from watching those movies growing up... it’s worth it.

Passing it all on the next generatiom. I just hope the families I gave most of the tapes to kept them. They’re real gems.

I also remember taping a lot of movies on vhs too.

I gave vhs tapes away to needy families... the Disney movies. Wish i kept them but I personally feel if I can give a kid the magic I felt from watching those movies growing up... it’s worth it.

Passing it all on the next generatiom. I just hope the families I gave most of the tapes to kept them. They’re real gems.

I also remember taping a lot of movies on vhs too.

We must be similar in age.

If the stuff you taped was mainly wrestling, the Simpsons and some good old fashioned Benny Hill episodes, then i am you and i'm just talking to one of my 64 alternate handles here on Meso. :D

then i am you and i'm just talking to one of my 64 alternate handles here on Meso. :D

tumblr_m6i327cr5B1rwqpv7o1_500.gif

Why people on ebay keep listing those Disney black diamonds for thousands of dollars is beyond me

Yeah I had every black diamond.... it’s sad that people place a dollar value on absolete objects.

First off, the family I gave all my Disney tapes to were very poor off and all they had was a vhs player and when I showed their kids all the tapes their little faces lit up and that to me is worth a lot more than any dollar amount you can get for them which is $5-$10 a tape..

It’s more so the magic behind the movie than what platform it’s played on.

All the days I was sick with a fever or home from school and there was nothing on tv. We didn’t get satellite until way after 2001. I remember when tv was national broadcasting and that was it.

It’s only been a few days. I just got my blood test a few days ago...now I’m just waiting for things to recover...got put on Ursodiol so been taking that

It will go down bro. My liver values went down and my bilirubin was only a point above the range... bilirubin can be elevated by working out...

It took no longer than 2-4 weeks for my liver values to go all the way down... RBC’s was slightly high and Hemoglobin and Hematocrit was high but I was dehydrated that day probably.. it was winter... people forget the dry cold air dehydrates you worse than summer.

It’s more so the magic behind the movie than what platform it’s played on.
Yeah, other than VHS specific media there's nothing magical about the format itself, more so the memories it evokes in those experienced enough to remember. The quality itself can be quite shit, haha.

I remember falling asleep to a tape and waking up to the god awful noise at the end of the tape. Kept me on my toes!

Yeah, other than VHS specific media there's nothing magical about the format itself, more so the memories it evokes in those experienced enough to remember. The quality itself can be quite shit, haha.

I remember falling asleep to a tape and waking up to the god awful noise at the end of the tape. Kept me on my toes!

Rewinding the films lol. Yeah the VHS white noise.

You know what I miss and I’m missing it hard. My uncle use to be my workout partner.

Those extra reps, the build up to a set, lightly touching my elbows and magically the weight was going up.

“All you” “Strong Buddy” “Up UP Up” “come on, strong”

Shit people can’t grasp is what makes the gym a magical place.

I noticed I started doing that now for other guys. It’s weird but it helps me remember when I started.

You know what I miss and I’m missing it hard. My uncle use to be my workout partner.

Those extra reps, the build up to a set, lightly touching my elbows and magically the weight was going up.

“All you” “Strong Buddy” “Up UP Up” “come on, strong”

Shit people can’t grasp is what makes the gym a magical place.

I noticed I started doing that now for other guys. It’s weird but it helps me remember when I started.

I feel you. I train with my demons and myself. Lonely road.