PurplePandaLabs Raw source

80’s and 90’s was when everyone in the gym who was doing gear had that wrestlers build.

It’s a build that’s very hard to describe but you know when you see it.

@MisterSuperGod I’m a big fan of wrestling and I taped every single Wednesday night.

You’re not so bad when ya ain’t slingin poop out of your cage

Haha. Thanks. It’s a bad habit of mine. I’m very rough and foul mouthed. It’s a bad habit.

No ones perfect. I’m far from it. I hurt too.

The only way to describe that hurt is going to a clothing store and realizing I can’t fit into any size button down shirt.

You ever realize nothing is made for us?

Restaurants charge us more to eat clean... I cringe on dates.

Tren sweats, protein farts, my food bill LOL

Thank god for Costco... that’s all i’m gonna say. LOL

None of this stuff is worth the money.

It doesn’t have a place anymore.

I thought my Second Pressing of the Abbey Road Misprint was worth a few thousand..... $300....

Looks better on my wall than that $300. It’s really the sentimental value.

eBay is a joke. I’ve seen stuff go for Astronomical prices.. only to reappear a few days later reduced to $15 dollars.

Even Derek Jeters rookie card ain’t worth shit.

The only things that sell for double of what it’s worth are.

iPhones bought on the first day.

Jordan’s bought on the only release date

Vintage Jordans And that’s all.

Everything else is so bountiful or obsolete that no one cares enough to own it.

It’s a weird world out there. Samsung is giving away free Samsung fit watches and Samsung Kindle type pads for free with their new phones.

Years ago? Don’t tell me that shit wouldn’t be $$$$$ and separate.

Shows how fast things become so obsolete that they can afford to give it away free.

Even those talking alarm clocks. Remember when it was intercoms, electric garages..

Look at TV screens. You will never use 4K resolution. Never lol. What’s next 5k resolution?

Bring back paperback books, newspapers, information and conversation. That’s why kids are so inadequate.

The only thing Facebook is good for, are Those easy make cooking videos which shows you how easy it is to cook. My last GF started watching them in an attempt to get me to marry her...

I thought that was a great effort on her part but again.... relying heavily on expensive current technology to do your bidding for you. Glad she’s gone. All I saw was dollar signs in her pussy.

It’s just like teens and young adults who toil away in gyms for no reason.

Why are they there? Who are they trying to impress? What are they looking for. You’re on your phone, fucking up my vibe... staying small.

See, I knew from an early age I wanted to be big... Also it happened naturally that transition from high school sports to my adult life and maintaining myself through lifting weights.

It’s just Like I watch kids play Little League or CYO/Basketball league games and they’re all decked out in their new kicks with all sorts of kinesiology tape and they look like professional players LOL... I actually fucking spent the money to watch them play... and I had to leave because it wasn’t a game I remembered it was fancy little people in fancy sports gear and no back and forth.

What happened to the fundamentals of the sport?

For basketball, I had two pairs of high tops. For baseball, I had long pants for games, jeans for sliding practice and footballs cleats because my parents couldn’t afford to buy me separate cleats for Both sports. Football I wore the same long pants as in baseball and the same shorts and very oversized champion sweaters my mom would get on sale under my shoulder pads and protective gear..

You weren’t there to look fancy... you were there to learn and play a sport.

The whole world is going to shit.

Rant OVER LOL. Sorry

It’s just like teens and young adults who toil away in gyms for no reason.

Why are they there? Who are they trying to impress? What are they looking for. You’re on your phone, fucking up my vibe... staying small.

See, I knew from an early age I wanted to be big... Also it happened naturally that transition from high school sports to my adult life and maintaining myself through lifting weights.

It’s just Like I watch kids play Little League or CYO/Basketball league games and they’re all decked out in their new kicks with all sorts of kinesiology tape and they look like professional players LOL... I actually fucking spent the money to watch them play... and I had to leave because it wasn’t a game I remembered it was fancy little people in fancy sports gear and no back and forth.

What happened to the fundamentals of the sport?

For basketball, I had two pairs of high tops. For baseball, I had long pants for games, jeans for sliding practice and footballs cleats because my parents couldn’t afford to buy me separate cleats for Both sports. Football I wore the same long pants as in baseball and the same shorts and very oversized champion sweaters my mom would get on sale under my shoulder pads and protective gear..

You weren’t there to look fancy... you were there to learn and play a sport.

The whole world is going to shit.

Rant OVER LOL. Sorry

Well getting “big” isn’t the only reason to go to the gym, some just want to get/stay healthy, lose weight, tone up or build strength. If you are talking about those that go to the gym and hog a machine while they play on their phones and maybe do some halfass lifts then yea that’s annoying

Look at TV screens. You will never use 4K resolution. Never lol. What’s next 5k resolution
8k. It's already in use for broadcast in Japan. DisplayPort and HDMI support the resolution. There are issues with screen sizes and pixel count/viewer proximity when used in residential settings, but for large format display options in a commercial environment it does seem viable. Cost, chipset development, available customers are the biggest hurdles for it right now but it will come. Cant stop progress...

Gentlemen,

Our New Pressed Tablets are available for international purchase.

Nothing but gains, unleash the reigns. Break the chains and poke some dames.

Whaddya gotta say to that? I can’t hear you! Speak LOUDER. I got a pump

As soon as I get the details.

I’ll be announcing several promotional giveaways. The general manager is very generous. Really nice guy. We’ll be giving away full cycles of gear and (5) vials of Test to each person in our promotional giveaways. We’ll iron out the details of that and announce the promotions as they come. Most likely the 30,000-30,010 Post will get the (5) vials and we’ll figure out the other giveaways soon.

I just want the full details so I know but that’s all him. Wants to give away big cycles to a few members... just as thank you for putting up with our shit.

I’m still wiping, ass kind of hurts still but hell thats to be expected from Meso.

Gentlemen,

Our New Pressed Tablets are available for international purchase.

Nothing but gains, unleash the reigns. Break the chains and poke some dames.

Whaddya gotta say to that? I can’t hear you! Speak LOUDER. I got a pump
I'll go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may! :D

As soon as I get the details.

I’ll be announcing several promotional giveaways. The general manager is very generous. Really nice guy. We’ll be giving away full cycles of gear and (5) vials of Test to each person in our promotional giveaways. We’ll iron out the details of that and announce the promotions as they come. Most likely the 30,000-30,010 Post will get the (5) vials and we’ll figure out the other giveaways soon.

I just want the full details so I know but that’s all him. Wants to give away big cycles to a few members... just as thank you for putting up with our shit.

I’m still wiping, ass kind of hurts still but hell thats to be expected from Meso.
"very generous" 5vials of test . works out to be like $3 each . That's what we can make them for so dame he will be making them hella cheaper. so say $15. Fuck not that generous I spend more on ugly fat sluts at the bar just cause am pulling their friend and feel bad for them. there is always that one ugly fat friend who follows the nice one around I always feel bad for them and get them a drink or two as well so I must be very Generous to =D

"very generous" 5vials of test . works out to be like $3 each . That's what we can make them for so dame he will be making them hella cheaper. so say $15. Fuck not that generous I spend more on ugly fat sluts at the bar just cause am pulling their friend and feel bad for them. there is always that one ugly fat friend who follows the nice one around I always feel bad for them and get them a drink or two as well so I must be very Generous to =D

Indeed you are... you’re very nice young man.