PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Prison and strike
Real bad idea i had a good idea like this one time but I didn’t knock on the door I just walked in and got his ass while he was still sleeping ..... then let him get up and put his shoes on and got his ass again ..... then pepper sprayed him and left .... definitely wasn’t my best idea
You go to jail?

Has anyone had issues with int. Shipping? It’s been over 2 weeks.. never takes this long..?

We’re currently using a new method that takes 2-3 weeks. If you don’t receive an update by middle of this week. Please contact me and I’ll find out where your pack is.

Thank you

Since we're being violent i have a serious legal question. If I go to someone's house and knock on the door and then beat tf out of him when he answers, what are the consequences of my actions if he presses charges?
If it is on a Thursday morning before a Memorial Day weekend, you will spend 5 days in the county jail waiting for a hearing. During those 5 days you will more than likely have to beat someone's ass because he took the piece of mystery meat call a "brake pad" off your plate. After that, you won't be bothered.
When you get out you get this really cool GPS anklet to wear.
Just something I heard....

Seriously, just don't. You can't just fight like we used to 15 or so years ago. People are so titty-babyish that they will always involve the law to step in and fill the gaps in their own manhood.
It cost me $31,000, a good job, and nearly a professional license.

Not pushing for semi-finished anymore?

I honestly wouldn’t feel comfortable with that. I would have to continually warn members to filter “said” product before usage.

That was in response to @master.on and his asinine post a while back wanting sources to sell semi-finished oils
I have given up on that
it's a great idea. Great for customs
but both juicers and sources are too stupid for that.

Not sure why that even sent I wasnt gonna post that the other day but w.e either way pack is in and all looks great as every other time, def happy with the way business was handled, was about 3 weeks but that's ok too

I need my stuff kinda fast. What's the current wait time for domestic orders?

Returning buyer here. I was happy with last shipment. Any promos running?

Thanks!

I need my stuff kinda fast. What's the current wait time for domestic orders?

Returning buyer here. I was happy with last shipment. Any promos running?

Thanks!

Right now it’s slow man. We’re still working out the kinks. Unfortunately, everything coincided with each other and whatever you choose to believe Panda doesn’t see it that way. If you ask me, You as a member have every right to say “All this shit that went down looks like it’s all tied together” but like I said... Panda doesn’t see it that way.

But for domestic, we just restocked everything and hopefully our T/A will pick up over time.

Dangerous how?

Anyone fool enough to inject anything that comes in a plain bottle deserves whatever happens to him
Darwinism at work.

That's not very harm reductiony of you. But who am i to scold a heartless, broken robot?

Point is, for us mere mortals, there would be too much room for error. i don't trust the ability of some of these noobs to perform self injections, let alone filter their gear properly beforehand.