PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I agree with the rep, way too dangerous to mail semi-finished oil. There are too many retards in this sport who would fail to filter.

That's not very harm reductiony of you. But who am i to scold a heartless, broken robot?

Point is, for us mere mortals, there would be too much room for error. i don't trust the ability of some of these noobs to perform self injections, let alone filter their gear properly beforehand.

Not too dangerous
Remember the original Anon Raws, the best source ever
(no offense @PurplePandaRep @PurplePandaLabs Rep. )
sold semi-finished gear?

Nobody died or got sick from it.
And if they did, it's just Darwinism at work.
tumblr_p0cwttPkrc1qh59n0o5_500.png

Itd be pretty cool to receive 100ml of test in a ms. Butterworth bottle though.
View attachment 99339
Hidden in plain sight.
What's not to like about it?

Right now it’s slow man. We’re still working out the kinks. Unfortunately, everything coincided with each other and whatever you choose to believe Panda doesn’t see it that way. If you ask me, You as a member have every right to say “All this shit that went down looks like it’s all tied together” but like I said... Panda doesn’t see it that way.

But for domestic, we just restocked everything and hopefully our T/A will pick up over time.
What's a realistic T/A time to expect from int'l?
Please be honest.

Sure, but that would draw unnecessary attention towards our, you know, activities.
Again, hidden in plain sight

And don't you think powders stuffed in [insert stealth item here] draw even more attention already?

And don't you think powders stuffed in [insert stealth item here] draw even more attention already?

I meant, more "casualties" from infected/non filtered/unsterile gear is the least thing we need, otherwise the institutions will go even more apeshit on AAS (ab)use.

Please be honest.
I have been waiting a little over a month... But then again it cleared customs like ten days ago. And usually after it clears and leaves customs it only takes a few days to a week at most. So idk wtf is going on. I just hope these fuckin raws aren't melted or fucked up

If it is on a Thursday morning before a Memorial Day weekend, you will spend 5 days in the county jail waiting for a hearing. During those 5 days you will more than likely have to beat someone's ass because he took the piece of mystery meat call a "brake pad" off your plate. After that, you won't be bothered.
When you get out you get this really cool GPS anklet to wear.
Just something I heard....

Seriously, just don't. You can't just fight like we used to 15 or so years ago. People are so titty-babyish that they will always involve the law to step in and fill the gaps in their own manhood.
It cost me $31,000, a good job, and nearly a professional license.
Sounds like you went to far...

Not too dangerous
Remember the original Anon Raws, the best source ever
(no offense @PurplePandaRep @PurplePandaLabs Rep. )
sold semi-finished gear?

Nobody died or got sick from it.
And if they did, it's just Darwinism at work.
tumblr_p0cwttPkrc1qh59n0o5_500.png

Hidden in plain sight.
What's not to like about it?

Please be honest.

Mi No Dispiace.... Si Dice, come va?

I just received a TD.... International. Let’s just say I almost flipped out thinking I got fucked over. That’s how hardcore the stealth is.

Due to the logistics of it all. Depending on where you are in the world or country. It should take about 3-4 weeks or a little bit over that.

I just received a TD.... International. Let’s just say I almost flipped out thinking I got fucked over. That’s how hardcore the stealth is.

Due to the logistics of it all. Depending on where you are in the world or country. It should take about 3-4 weeks or a little bit over that.
Fake positive review fail or?

Fake positive review fail or?

No, people know I’m real. I’ve been monitoring things. Gaining a perspective on the matter.

You need to read more to figure out what’s fake and what’s not. You still don’t got that Meso meter on fleek bro. Gotta fine tune that.

If anyone has concerns about their packs. I figured out the entire logistics of how it’s all done and why it’s taking so long.

Please PM me. I’m not discussing private matters in the open and what I have to say about the packs is private as well.

But please know everyone’s packs were sent out and depending on where you are... it’s going to take more time than usual.

Why would you worry about being fucked over by your own company? That makes no sense...

Just saying how good the stealth was. Scared me. Things are quite hidden. And thank you for reading into that.

You know How long it took me to find a girls vagina once? You know what she said? What’s your problem... it’s right in front YOU! LOL

If anyone has concerns about their packs. I figured out the entire logistics of how it’s all done and why it’s taking so long.

Please PM me. I’m not discussing private matters in the open and what I have to say about the packs is private as well.

But please know everyone’s packs were sent out and depending on where you are... it’s going to take more time than usual.
But do you have info on the hood up from domestic

But do you have info on the hood up from domestic

Domestic is slow at the moment. It should pick up. I was told by a member here who didn’t want that info made public that if anyone wants an answer. One will be provided to you through PM.

I’m not being brief or a hit it and quit it with my answers.

On tinder just now.... man. You cannot tell the sluts from the real sluts anymore.

Just saw a girl next store sort of blonde/ nurse that’s married and ethically non-monogamous... or as they put it monogamish.....

Such a different world out there now.

On tinder just now.... man. You cannot tell the sluts from the real sluts anymore.

Just saw a girl next store sort of blonde/ nurse that’s married and ethically non-monogamous... or as they put it monogamish.....

Such a different world out there now.
Gotta be careful with the ones who only take a picture of their face too. Don't want to get fatfished.

If I had one super power in this world. It would be to guess correctly on every girls sexual deviance..

Don’t ever bullshit and tell they give off signals because they truly don’t or they’re a cock tease. And then you finally stumble onto a real cock choker and you’re in shock.

You just can’t tell. Some girls are obvious. Others aren’t, others takes warming up and some are just well versed in hiding it but when you find it. It makes you wonder how many women you dated or passed over that were DTF.

Gear helps this a lot. Enhances that instinct. I notice my confidence just shoots through.