PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Damn bro, I don't believe I've ever seen you respond with that sort of venom. Don't let that tool get at you.

The biggest issue with him is he presents psuedo science and less than half baked ideas as absolute truths. Especially in places like the home brew sub forum. Some novice might read what he says and actually hurt themselves.

The biggest issue with him is he presents psuedo science and less than half baked ideas as absolute truths. Especially in places like the home brew sub forum. Some novice might read what he says and actually hurt themselves.
I never figured anyone took him seriously. I've always considered him a troll just trying to hook people.

So he won and he rejected the prize afterwards?

Yep, and because he wants to play naive... acting like he didn’t know the contest. Magically ends up in one of the slots.

Anyone who chose to forfeit their winning no longer has the chance to send it to someone else. Should of taken those vials when you had the chance.

The rest of the guys who chose to keep their winnings will be sent their stuff as soon as I get everything together.

This is coming from the guy who started the contest. He didn’t like what he saw in other threads and he didn’t like a few comments made from guys who won and elected to not take their winnings.

Nothing I can do about it...

Told you guys it was a “light hearted contest” but you know... Gotta stick your dicks into something you don’t want..

Yep, and because he wants to play naive... acting like he didn’t know the contest. Magically ends up in one of the slots.

Anyone who chose to forfeit their winning no longer has the chance to send it to someone else. Should of taken those vials when you had the chance.

The rest of the guys who chose to keep their winnings will be sent their stuff as soon as I get everything together.

This is coming from the guy who started the contest. He didn’t like what he saw in other threads and he didn’t like a few comments made from guys who won and elected to not take their winnings.

Nothing I can do about it...

Told you guys it was a “light hearted contest” but you know... Gotta stick your dicks into something you don’t want..

Well that sucks. Oh well. i figured it was a long shot transferring the win.. Still thought it was fun and got some quality LOLs out of the whole thing. Worth staying up late for. :D

Well that sucks. Oh well. i figured it was a long shot transferring the win.. Still thought it was fun and got some quality LOLs out of the whole thing. Worth staying up late for. :D

Bro, the GM was having fun too. He even messaged me and said “Hey we have a dispute with the 1st place, please pick another winner and we’ll give them

Test, deca, Dbol, Anavar, Anadrol Superdrol 100 Tabs... have them pick and choose (3) items.

The rest was going to be (5) vials for 10 guys. But after he noticed something. I checked it out.... and that’s that.